Midwest Busa owners

Lloyd

Registered
I was wondering who lives in this area and might be interested in coming down to my place in central Illinois Memorial Weekend..Camping available I have a acre of ground here...Just a get togeather to meet one another..Springfield Mile is that weekend also...We could meet up over there also....

Man, I would love to make it down there. Problem is I already have vacation planned to go to Hawaii with my g/f for our 3 year anniversary. Maybe I could try to convince her to change travel plans. I think I'll try. Definitely post up more topics for future get togethers. I'll be down.
smile.gif

I wouldn't mind meeting some fellow riders, but I think I've got plans that weekend.....supposed to go to PA to ride 4 wheelers that weekend, but if that fell through, it might be a possibility...

We could get togeather most any date that would work out for everyone..Might not be at my place on another weekend, but we could meet up in Springfield,Peoria,Bloomington some Saturday or Sunday...

Yeah, I wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow Busa owners. In my area the dealers seem to sell them but the owners apparently never ride them.

The ultimate place to have a big meet would be Brown County Indiana. That would pull in owners from IN, IL, OH, and KY. Beautiful area with great riding...eventhough it is infested with Hardleys
smile.gif

I can't wait for spring to get here!!

I have been to the Spencer County court house before.......................Dont Ask....:(

central iowa here.... a few busas around this area.

sounds like a possiblity although IL sounds more inviting to me:) nvr ridden there, decent roads? other sport bikes welcome?

I'm in the Quad Cities, I work over that weekend, but would love to hook up another time.

Yo Bdorf94 you live in Richmond area ? I live in Fountain City just north of there. If anyone else lives close let me know and mabe we can get together.

Yo Bdorf94 you live in Richmond area ? I live in Fountain City just north of there. If anyone else lives close let me know and mabe we can get together.
Yep...I'm in Richmond during breaks and all summer. I'm at Purdue University now, trying to finish up this semester...then I've got one year left.
I'm not sure of any other Busa riders around, but I know a lot of others that ride bikes, so yeah, we could get together for a ride sometime this summer.
Congrats on getting the Busa.

Memorial weekend is when i have a Small ZRX rally at my place..Zip Code 61830 central Illinois...We have lots of flat roads, with a few twist,very few..Everyone is welcome, no matter what you ride....

We also do alot of riding on weekends and look forwrd to meeting up with others around the area, north south,east and west...Basicly we will ride south of Chicago,North of St Louis,to Peoria and past Danville...It is all good..

Sorry can't make I just today reserved my plane and hotel for the 27th - 3 Jun in sunny ol Isla Mujeres to do some scuba diving and drinkin'
40__s.gif
beerchug.gif
drink.gif
drinka.gif

SW Missouri here. I might be up for a short meet. I have a friend in Quincy that I might be visiting that weekend, so I could maybe swing by and meet some folks.

Back