Micron pipes and remapping

OB_cbxchris

Registered
Has anyone installed a Micron pipe yet and tried to remap thier injection? They have told me that they are working with dyno-jet and will have a controller that is premapped for thier pipe. I know this unit tricks the system where as a yosh does not. Also have checked into a wolf exhaust out of UK any ideas or comments on the above will be greatly appreciated. Regards!

The DynoJet box you speak of has a greater tuning area. What I should say is the Yosh box has 4 knobs and changes the prom value. The DynoJet box installs on your bike and will let you change the settings in real time. You have the ability to change in 500 rpm increments from 0 - 14k. You create a "map" using this table and then load that to the dj box from a laptop. This does not change the bike prom.

The box comes with a standard map, I'm sure what they are talking about is a map created by them for their exhaust system. This may or may not work for you.

The box also wil alter throttle position and manifold pressure. The new DJ-2 will also adjust timing.

This is not a "first timer" box, I would suggest that any tuning is done on a dyno with an exhaust gas analyzer while using the DJ box.

Back