Me

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to stop in and say I hope all is well and ride safe. I been on the road traveling for work and haven't been online much. I'm back in shop now and still doing bike stuff, so if you need me drop a pm... I'll come on and answer tech stuff as i see it. I'm gonna try to stay focused and help where i can. I'm selling off a bunch of parts to buy machines to build those parts you think about but no one makes. I hope I haven't missed much in these last 6 months, i'll try to catch up. Just wanted to say Hi...

Welcome back and glad to hear your doing well:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

what's going on, brother? glad to hear things have been going well and you're going to be around a little more coming up!! :beerchug:

Brother, I'm happier everyday i get to take a breath. I feel 20 again, life has it's up and downs but I try to stay running with the ups so the downs cant catch up... I know what ya mean about the minibike thing LOL... They haven't made a bike to fit me in decades...Good to see you around, pm or call if you ever need me..

Been missing you Daniel, worried a little bit. Saw your launch pix last night. Dude you make that Busa look like a mini bike :laugh:

Best of luck brother :thumbsup:

Back