Me vs My Buddy's Vette

StuckInBaghdad

Donating Member
Registered
So I just got back to Iraq after a very nice much needed 28 day break. While I was home me and some friends went for a cruise down to the beach. On the way down there my girlfriend hopped in my buddy's vette so we could have a quick little pissing match
wink.gif

My bud with the vette has had a real hard time accepting that the busa is realy as fast as all the hype, and has been hounding me to do at least a qiuck little run with him...so i did.

Now keep in mind this is no stock vette:

05' C6 with all 07' Z06 body panels ( lighter weight ), wheels and brakes. All lighter than the standard C6 gear.

Built 408ci LS2 w/ D1 Procharger, built tranny, built rear and everything inbetween.
715rwhp, seen it on the dyno myself!

Anyway now that I've talked this up way to much, the video is short, sorry, but like I said this was not set up or anything, we were just dying to see how they compared. This won't be the last one though, when I get a better one I promise I'll share.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am cracking up.
laugh.gif
 Did you hear your buddy.
AAAssjani.gif
He was funny. Nice vet he has there.

No, cagers wont ever learn. My dad will be up here for the summer in a couple weeks, and he wants to run me in his Stillen massaged G35. Anyone got any suggestions on how much money I should try to get him to put on it?

The 'roll-on' crap isn't even a true test.

If you and your bud wanna test the stock busa vs his vette.... then go from a standstill. You'll walk all over him and it'll take him forever to catch up..........

That's kinda been done already..in japan of all places.

A real Z06 vs. busa drag race. Guy on the busa wasn't the best in the world either (watch him let off and get back on the gas near the end) but did alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back