Got waxed by a Vette today

I had a 750 Shadow many years ago. The one I had would have never torqued up well enough to beat a modern Vette.

Fast is as fast does.

--Wag--

I was kinda fun and I knew I did really have a chance given that the Shadow has a wopping 60ish HP. I should have the Busa back on the road this week and trust me I will be looking for that Vette again....
guns.gif

Friend of mine at work just got a new vette, he said it only has about 350 HP, surprised the Shadow didn't even beat it...Oh well. Revenge some day when u meet him again on the Busa.
You sayin' my new 06 Dodge Charger R/T has just as much HP as a Vette? My Charger is heavy though (2 tons). So I prolly would still get walked on by the vette.

hehehehe.....now i know why my car is bright yellow like the sun....it eliminates shadows!!!

Ha...I kill myself sometimes!!  
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

P1010091.JPG

tounge.gif

That was funny!!!!!

Since owning my Busa, I have never raced against another vehicle, because, WHY???

On Monday, a black Mercedes AMG with some dude driving, gave me the stink eye while waiting for the light. After checkin' all four corners for the MAN, the light changed and it was ON!!

I smoothly launched in 1st gear just to see if he was serious, giving just enough throttle to stay about 5 feet in front of him. That car is pretty quick!! He started pullin' on me so I decided to put him in his place by powershifting into 2nd and leaving him wayyyy behind watching my tail lights.
cool.gif

At the next light which was a mile away, he stopped next me, while I waited for my props'. He was too busy changing the station on his radio and couldn't look up at me, so I let it slide.
laugh.gif

That was fun, maybe I'll try it again in a couple of years.

Back