Me & My Busa Are In The \'Net!! Whoohoo!

OB_Rogue

Registered
BusaGringo, I live in South Orange County. It's about a 2 hour ride to Palomar Mtn. But since it's mostly twisty, I don't mind going up there every Sunday. I was lucky enough that the owner/photographer of the website SoCalRiders just happened to be there when I was there and we struck up a conversation about bikes & roads(what else!). You ride up to Palomar?

I see that you have an Arai Signet e Rumble 2 helmet.How do you like it?I have one also and am pleased with it.The colors match the bike very well.Might I suggest some Red/blk/wht leathers and boots.Then you will have the total package.I used to enjoy that ride to Palomar on my Hurricane back in the late 80's when I was in the Navy.The thing I liked about San Diego was that you could go to the beach,mountains and the desert in one day.
Ride safe
B21 :)

Busa00021, I like my Signet/e Rumble helmet a lot except for a couple of things. The shield doesn't have ratcheting stops like the Shoei's, and the chinbar is a bit too close to my mouth. But the quality, workshmanship, comfort, & looks are great! The reds do match the Busa very well. Unfortunately, I chose the Alpinestar GPS boots(subdued black) so I can wear them at work!

North San Diego has some of the best roads in the area. And yes. You literally can ride from the beaches, to the mountains, to the desert in a day. In fact, within 40 minutes from Palomar Mtn is the Anza Borrego desert State Park. And 45 minutes from Palomar is the Pacific Ocean. It's a neat place and hopefully, they stay that way.

JDawg, that's a nice Busa. The polished wheels are really cool. Has your bike been lowered? Looks like it.

Back