Mcn news

wow.gif

I would not be surprised if the new bike had a six cylinder in it .

A recent article spoke about how the six cylinder Stratophere's 1100 cc engine / width would fit easily inside the fairing cowling of the 2005 GSXR-1000 .

With that design they have , and in how they built the lower crankcase , I could see them building a 1300 inline six thats as narrow or or even less than the current Busa engine . That Stratosphere engine is slim n trim .
Ya I started a Stratophere thread maybe 2months ago, stating I think the Stratophere is nothing more then a test and under cover Hayabusa Block. 1100cc then maybe 1300cc in 2007
smile.gif

I don't care if the CC increases aslong as its lighter and faster, as if I need to go faster *sigh*.

I can really go for a light ass bike sometimes

das ist gut sh*t ya. I like, I like. If only it were real, if its close to that I'll have it. When do you reckon Suzuki will announce the '07 model, assuming they will finally do it?

Hell if i wanted something with more pistons i would buy a Boss Hoss . Bore it open it up give us a 1400 lose some more weight if possible ..Hell a 6 cylinder would be more weight...Heard while back honda was working on a 5 banger..

MCN is such a rag why would you even post this! They are like the Eddie Haskel of Journalism! At the very least they could hire someone a little better at Photoshop! Not one of their pervious "spy shots" have panned out!

All Suzuki has to do is listen to its customer base and address those issues and all will be golden! Nobody is asking for gee whiz electronics, traction control, ABS or George foreman grills. People just want a solid performing unit that is aesthetically appealing with boat anchor brakes, less weight and better ergo's.

Be patient the new Busa will come and it will be (like it's predecessor) something to behold!

MCN is such a rag why would you even post this! They are like the Eddie Haskel of Journalism! At the very least they could hire someone a little better at Photoshop! Not one of their pervious "spy shots" have panned out!

All Suzuki has to do is listen to its customer base and address those issues and all will be golden! Nobody is asking for gee whiz electronics, traction control, ABS or George foreman grills. People just want a solid performing unit that is aesthetically appealing with boat anchor brakes, less weight and better ergo's.

Be patient the new Busa will come and it will be (like it's predecessor) something to behold!
+ 1 AND THIS IS POSSIBLE AND MAYBE IT !!!!
cool.gif

It is hard to get past the mechanical similairties of that pic and the concept 6 bike. For my money, if this ain't it, it will be close. To be honest, I think my first reaction too that bike is better than when I saw my first busa. It took a while to grow on me. I can see some very cool custom paint making this one to have.

conceptsix2.jpg

Motorcyclist mag I believe ran a short blub on this bike as a follow up to their first article....they stated and quoted a Suzuki spokesman that the bike and motor would not see production do to POOR LOW TO MIDRANGE TOURQUE. This of course seems to be a major design problem for attempts at high performance motorcycling sixes. I dont know about you all but I wouldn't care to give up the great bottom end of the current bike to get 20 more ponies way up top.Stick with a four!

I saw a picture of a 2007 busa on another website, but I cant find it anymore. It had a flat tail part like the ones on the new gxr's. Has anyone else seen this?

I'm actually surprised that Suzuki can keep this tight of a lid on the details of a bike due out probably by Fall. Seems odd.

BUSAFETT

Back