Mcn news

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
COULD THIS BE TRUE
wow.gif

MCN

would be cool wouldn't it? I wonder what that would weigh? and cost? 16k? Maybe it would finally be fast enough to beat that amazing new Kawasaki 13.5 appetizer

...and just what is the count now for how many new Busas MCN has "discovered" this year? 3 - 4?

For Sale : 2003 Busa Silver/Gray lots of extra's. Available after 2006 riding season...
tounge.gif
wink.gif
rock.gif
cool.gif

Is it just me, or does the size of the front wheel/tire seem way out of proportion to the headlight and the rest of the bike???

I personally don't like the idea of a 6 cylinder. They have a proven 4 cylinder that rocks. Change the sleeves and pistons and give us a 1400-1430cc monster.

Why does the MCN  look so identical to the National Inquirer?  any one ever notice that

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142346372 -->

I would not be surprised if the new bike had a six cylinder in it .

A recent article spoke about how the six cylinder Stratophere's 1100 cc engine / width would fit easily inside the fairing cowling of the 2005 GSXR-1000 .

With that design they have , and in how they built the lower crankcase , I could see them building a 1300 inline six thats as narrow or or even less than the current Busa engine . That Stratosphere engine is slim n trim .

Geezzzzz, with the 6 cyl and all the other GuGa they have projected to be on it. In a few years we will be giving the "ole" Goldwing a run for its life
laugh.gif

I would not be surprised if the new bike had a six cylinder in it .

A recent article spoke about how the six cylinder Stratophere's 1100 cc engine / width would fit easily inside the fairing cowling of the 2005 GSXR-1000 .

With that design they have , and in how they built the lower crankcase , I could see them building a 1300 inline six thats as narrow or or even less than the current Busa engine . That Stratosphere engine is slim n trim .
But, as far as I have heard, it's not in production yet ! Hope your right about size and compactness, but from the showroom to the street, they all seem to change alot !
idea3.gif

I'll just have to wait an see  
smileyexhibit.gif
, would be interesting though  
idea.gif

Although amusing I highly doubt there will ever be a 6cyl Busa!

look at the front rake..its like a chopper!!

Back