Maybe a repost?

unkleslapnutz

Donating Member
Registered
Some Pictures are very graphic!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am surfing another site and found this...LINK.. It  maybe a repost. Either way it will make you stop and think. I am going to book mark it to keep as a reminder of what I am doing everytime I suit up.....And it also has made me SERIOUSLY consider not buying a mesh jacket but instead getting a preforrated leather one...

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: "added graphic notice."|1145649172 -->

Hey , I've got some good full body road rash pics that I could send 'em . I learned the hard way 12 years ago , being a squid isn't cool . Leathers , lids and no more showin' my azz in 5:00 traffic .
biggrin.gif

The bad side of motorcycling. I only had roadrash the size of half dollar that hurt like hell.

Glad I ate before.. Man that is some unreal stuff (yes, I know it's real but you know what I mean)

BUSAFETT

Very disturbing
drooling3.gif

That's why I hate riding in traffic and avoid it whenever possible!

All those pics left me at a loss for words
eek2.gif

They kept me awake last night... I am remembering Mike (Mike'sHardware) who died 2 Thanksgivings ago on his Busa and the fact that I've had 2 bike accidents, #1 in 1986, #2 in 1996, and it is 2006...

I am rethinking my riding over the last week and had 2 pucker factors. Water in the apex of a blind right curve with a decreasing radius and locking up the back when traffic decided to STOP on a mountain road.

I believe I will exercise exess caution for the balance of this year.

Back