Maxx ECU for a gen1 turbo bike

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Plug and play maxx race ecu I'm working on for a customer with a gen1 turbo bike.

Remove stock ecu and plug this in. Still working on his auxiliary Haynes that will have fuel, oil, wastegate pressure, flex fuel sensor, boost control solenoids, flex fuel sensor etc. Oh and my digital dash with billet mount.

20220609_204209.jpg

20220609_180645.jpg

20220609_160906.jpg

Fuel pressure, oil pressure, wastegagte pressure, ethanol sensor for flexfuel, speed sensor input, intake air temp sensor for high temp fast responding, couple of button inputs that will go on the dash for selecting boost table etc.

So how much?
Depends on what you want. MaxxECU – Boost by Smith

Package prices starting at $1899 for a street ECU up to $2749 for a race, which include:

Maxx ECU (street, sport, race)
Bosch ignitor
Suzuki Dash Adapter for fully functionally stock gauges
ECU adapter box with basic wiring for basic engine functions
LSU 4.2 wideband sensor

Then you can add pressure sensors, ethanol sensor, shift light, air shift harness, speed input harness, laser wheelie sensor, boost control, nitrous control, better intake air temp sensors etc. So really depends, each one gives you drop down and check boxes for what however you want to build it.

More like $3600 ish with using factory gauges, or $3425 if just using your own android tablet for dash.

This particular one I am working on is pretty expensive as the digital dash and billet mount was added.

1655821479375.png

1655821733163.png

Depends on what you want. MaxxECU – Boost by Smith

Package prices starting at $1899 for a street ECU up to $2749 for a race, which include:

Maxx ECU (street, sport, race)
Bosch ignitor
Suzuki Dash Adapter for fully functionally stock gauges
ECU adapter box with basic wiring for basic engine functions
LSU 4.2 wideband sensor

Then you can add pressure sensors, ethanol sensor, shift light, air shift harness, speed input harness, laser wheelie sensor, boost control, nitrous control, better intake air temp sensors etc. So really depends, each one gives you drop down and check boxes for what however you want to build it.

More like $3600 ish with using factory gauges, or $3425 if just using your own android tablet for dash.

This particular one I am working on is pretty expensive as the digital dash and billet mount was added.

View attachment 1652599

View attachment 1652600
Hi. That all sounds like a very good deal for sure.

Back