Marcus Dairy \"SuperSunday\" in April

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
This is an early notice of the Super Sunday event held a few times a year in Danbury CT.

It would be great if a large bunch of Busa's showed up in CT.

RobBase how about the trek from DC?

Good place to meet would be the Bear Moutain Inn,,Perkins Drive May be closed for whatever reason.
Bear moutain Inn is the Same Exit as Perkins,,Exit 19 off the Palisades Pkwy,,but instead of pulling in & up the mountain,,you continue down the road as far as you can go,,till you Hit the Bear moutain Inn.
Lots of open parking lot area to meet up.

Email me when solid plans are made.

161 ®

sounds like a plan, 3or 4 busas, and there should be a least a couple of zx12 by then, will be coming down from upstate new york. SEE YOU THERE MARK

Yes, please...we could take a run down 301 and 9D and be at the Perkins Memorial Drive exit in about and hour, if we take it slow...you guys from NJ and NY should use that way to get to Marcus as well, if you want a nice ride as opposed to running the gauntlet...the Tapanzee is fuked up right now, and there no longer seems to be any time of the day to get through the City w/o a hassle...if you want, I could meet you guys some place in the Bear Mountain area and guide you in the first time...it is an easy 1 1/2 hrs from my house to there and one of my favored runs, so I'll be looking forward to such a chore...

...for you DC duds, I travle to the Baltimore area twice a month or more on business, and that would be the best way for you too...get off exit 11 on the NJTPK and onto the Garden state parkway north...follow it out to I 287 east , and after about two exits take X13 N to the Palisades Interstate Parkway and that takes you to Bear Mountain and around the city...pretty nice road for what it is, too...301 is one of the best rides in the area, and in pretty good shape...and takes you to within minuets of Danbury...Bear Mountain should be about a 3 1/2 to 4 hr run from Baltimor...the only ***** is 4 tolls on theGarden Stae Parkway, but you can use X10 and get right on 287 like the trukers do, but it is about 30 miles longer...still, I use this way if the traffic is too heavy and the toll line might get too long...if you all hooked up with FalconCOP161 and friwend, we could arrive at Marcus in Grand Style, no?

[This message has been edited by Hapo (edited 20 March 2000).]

Back