Super Sunday, Marcus Dairy October 10th

Never been there..but thinking about it. If I'm not at my Shore home in LBI relaxing and just looking at the ocean,,and polishing My Busa,,while my broad polishes my Helmet, I'll be there..look for a guy with a Fanny pack in other words my .45,,Black BDU Cover (IE Cap) and hanging with the Busa's. then we'll talk about us, and all the BS on this site. Don't worry I won't Whack you,,I'm out of my Jurisdiction.

161 ®

Holy battle dress uniforms. Did the Falconcop do time in the military?

...better reconsider...CTSP very uncool about permits and all...not care about scrubs...fuk with biker CT town cops too! Hate most not CTSP...be vewy cawfu...but I can dig it.

FalconCOP161 please make the event, we can try to contact the Conn. State Police color gaurd for your intro. Sounds like you are dressed for the event.

Then we could sell pictures taken with FC161 and donate the money to the t-shirt hijackers ransome fund.

FC161 you could make this event bigger than Daytona Bike Week or Sturgis.

Bummer, Johny B...got mine back in time...plan to meet a crew on rt4 at 8am in the Cycle Performance parking lot, about 20 min from the 4x7 intersection in Cornwall Bridge (not at the coverd bridge, nor in Cornwall!), where there is a lot of area to pull off the road and a good general store(coffee, food,) , all very visable...KawAbusar's pals probably know the place...gas too...

Johnny B, go and pick up your bike and ride. The work they need to do to your bike is not a big deal to do. Are they waiting for parts?

It could be your opportunity to get a autographed photo from FalconCop161.

Hayabusa.org members are getting a group rate on this collectable and the rest of the crowd will have to pay the twenty bucks.

Kidding aside it is TOO BAD you cant make it, there are only three of these events a year.

We will see if we can get you the FC161 picture anyway.

...I don't know where the post with bak roads to Marcus went...but if you caught it, note that Harmony Rd. is #63 in Putam and turns to #69 in Dutchess, not the other way around like I said before...also it is 2ed left after Metric Motors....but forget all that and just stay on #301 to # 6 in Brewster and take it to #I84...you'll be real close then...Perkins Drive appeared to be open when I drove by today...some constuction at the start of 301, but very brief, no hold up...the road is a gas!

[This message has been edited by Hapo (edited 09 October 1999).]

Back