march 27 and 28

another

DSC03422.JPG

Well thats it. It was an interesting trip. Clearly though it was too early in the year for me to go on a bike. weather was just too cold and unpredictable.

Very nice. You guys look great as a family, from the bottom of my heart, congratulations!
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif
look like a nice family having fun together. question, who makes the side bags on your bike?

The bags are made by Cortech. Decent bags. They will rub on the plastics despite having a rubber barrier though. In my case they have also rubbed on the pipes too. The zippers sometimes come undone when you zip them. but when you back them up and do it again they are fine. Not waterproof and the covers for them arent very good. More of a fair weather type of bag i would imagine.

thumb_up.gif
thanks for the reply and the heads up on issues. I have stuffed trash bags inside of bags to achieve the waterproofing, it works. will have to figure out how to stop any rubbing on the plastics though.

One more thing warp10. With regards to the cortech bags and rubbing. I forgot to mention that they have rubbed a horrible mark on the rear foot peg bracket. They actually have rubbed into the metal itself like a sawing action. As far as I can tell it is unavoidable when you load the bags down with clothes and such. I dont know how to avoid this problem to be honest. By the time I noticed it, it was too late and the damage had already been done. Price to be paid for having soft bags I guess. I just cant afford 3,000 for beetle bags for that bike. Might as well have bought a goldwing if i was gonna go that direction ya know...anyway just wanted to let you know that if you were planning on buying some......later.. see ya at the bash
beerchug.gif

Back