Vegas HOONS - Jun 27-Jul1 Anyone around?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys and gals, I'm going to be in town for the Cisco Live event and wanted to see if anyone was up for hangin out one night (or a few).

I'm flying in from SD on the 27th and have a dinner thing for the conference and most days are 8a-6p and the red eye out Thursday 10pm. I was toying with hangin through Friday but then I remembered flying back into NYC on July 3 would suck more than a little so red eye it is :laugh:

Will not have a car, staying at Caesars Palace at the moment, though might swap to a Marriott or something else.

If anyone happens to be attending the event, let me know too :thumbsup:

Hey if you're in SD and some of the Vegas Hoons are there, maybe you could ride to Vegas 2 up with one, and save airfare!:laugh:

Bubba

you see the thread about me being in SD :poke:

And I'm only riding 2 up if I'm driving or if she's hot and available :laugh:

you see the thread about me being in SD :poke:

And I'm only riding 2 up if I'm driving or if she's hot and available :laugh:

I am going to be at the cabin that weekend. The wife and daughters are having a bridal shower at our house and I need to be as far away from that as I can, taking the dogs too!

Too bad you are not in the area, if the gang goes to Idyllwild, I may pop over to visit.

Sound good? Yes, No, maybe even?

Have fun Brian,
Bubba

I am going to be at the cabin that weekend. The wife and daughters are having a bridal shower at our house and I need to be as far away from that as I can, taking the dogs too!

Too bad you are not in the area, if the gang goes to Idyllwild, I may pop over to visit.

Sound good? Yes, No, maybe even?

Have fun Brian,
Bubba

Would be great to see you anytime :beerchug: I'll have a caddie and a GPS, lets get something planned :thumbsup:

Back