March 2008 Rider's Review article

i was diying to know how different of a bike it would be 9 years later.. and now i know.. wow !
amazing article.. it really has opened my eyes to this fabulous bike !!
i couldnt stand the look of the tail.. but after reading.. and looking at it harder... ya know.. its kinda growing on me.. other than that you got to love it.... its still called
''''''HAYABUSA''''''':bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

SCAR!, F-ING AMAZING ARTICLE :bowdown:: :6: Bro, That was pure poetry, and music to my ear's :super:
BTW, I've got to check that other article out about "brake stopping comparison"...... Came in 2nd ??? Thats amazing to me, i thought the 08busa brakes leave a lttle to be desired, and was actually thinking of upgrading front rotors :dunno: , Then again.....maybe its my 250lbs arse thats the problem :whistle: :laugh:

Re: March 2008 Rider's Review article

nice write-up Scar, thx for the post

You're welcome; glad you liked it.

It was written at the point I decided to start doing product reviews. It's a convincing piece for any manufacturer who might want me to be 'on their side'.

:beerchug:

Nice article. I just got my 2008 last Saturday after over a year of research and evaluation (and $aving). While my research turned up quite a few articles on the K8 model, I found very little that COMPARED the Gen1 to the Gen2. Wish I'd have seen this earlier...woulda made me that much more sure of getting the Gen2. Thanks!

Nice article. I just got my 2008 last Saturday after over a year of research and evaluation (and $aving). While my research turned up quite a few articles on the K8 model, I found very little that COMPARED the Gen1 to the Gen2. Wish I'd have seen this earlier...woulda made me that much more sure of getting the Gen2. Thanks!

Well, I'm glad you got something out of it, regardless... :beerchug:

Congrats on your new ride, also! The Gen2 rox, eh?

THANKS* Scar :beerchug:Home Run for Scar :thumbsup:

DSCF0582.JPG

Your two written pages leave me wanting more. I wish it had been longer.:bowdown:

That's an amazing compliment. I don't know how to reply...except that the Editor is in charge of how many words I get to use. As I recall, I had to chop the article down significantly to get it to shoe-horn into the two pages.

:whistle:

I really like what they did with the pix, though. Cool stuff. :beerchug:

Back