March 2008 Rider's Review article

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...several weeks ago, I posted that the editor of Rider's Review had asked me to write a 'first impression' of the 2008 'busa.

Lots of peeps here had requested a copy, so here, I'm posting it.  It's three pages with a two-page spread as pages one and two, the image in which you've seen many times on this forum (I'm sure).

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

I hope you enjoy reading it half as much as I enjoyed writing it...which, of course, isn't a fraction of a percent as much as I enjoy riding it!!!

laugh.gif

All the best,

Scar

Scar___08__Feb_9__08__2_.jpg

Fixing links...please stand by...

...and they're fixed. Sorry.
tounge.gif

beerchug.gif
Well written and informative...I found the part about stopping distances surprising. Thank you
smile.gif

you would mention brakes  
laugh.gif

Nice writeup...
thumb_up.gif
Trust me...it took a lot of consideration for me to post this article knowing how volatile a subject it is...(confidentially, I will tell you...the brakes on my '08 are better than the ones on my '06. Frankly, it's all I have to base my opinion on...).

I am the author, and it's my article
laugh.gif

Thanks for the compliment.
zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

Good article!!! And yes the brakes are better then the Gen 1's I have ridden!!! But, still can be improved!!!
firedevil.gif
Haven't fun with it!!!
cool.gif
Yes, riding other bikes such as a 1k gsxr and an Aprilia have Jaded me!!!! Still the Gen II is an awesome bike!!!

Back