Maps for PCIIIusb..

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
I need a map for the Yoshimura TRS (tri-oval) Dual tip race system (full exhaust)..

Can anyone tell me where to find it...I am about to order the yosh's and the PCIIIusb and was just wanting to go ahead and find a map for it...I looked on the power commander website but really found nothing that matched for my '06 model with this particular Yoshi setup...

Is there a specific one out there or possibly on the CD that comes with the power commander??

Can anyone help a fella out???

HEY..IT IS VETERANS DAY...

I AM A GULF WAR VETERAN TOO....SO COME ON AND
SHOW SOME LOVE PEOPLE!!!!

JUST KIDDIN'....I AM A VET ...IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT THOUGH
laugh.gif

I AM COMPLETELY STOCK EXCEPT FOR THE YOSHI TRI-OVAL DUAL TIP 4-2-1....'06 MODEL

For 3 or 4 years I've tried to explain to folks that just dumping a map onto PC wont get you much. Its like when folks notice that just changing out the air filter from stock to a K&N can actually reduce HP.

Get a custom map made.Your spending big dough on pipes and PC why not finish it off properly?

Most don't. My advice to you,grab the nearest map for your set-up...like any map with a yosh pipe,no other mods. Its not going to matter that much anyway.

RSD.

(rubbersidedown @ Nov. 11 2006,07:14) For 3 or 4 years I've tried to explain to folks that just dumping a map onto PC wont get you much. Its like when folks notice that just changing out the air filter from stock to a K&N can actually reduce HP.

Get a custom map made.Your spending big dough on pipes and PC why not finish it off properly?

Most don't. My advice to you,grab the nearest map for your set-up...like any map with a yosh pipe,no other mods. Its not going to matter that much anyway.

RSD.
+1 any map for a full system will do for now...you should find a good tuner
and do a custom map on a dyno
wink.gif

Back