Map ?

kennym4

Registered
What's up people ?

Wondering if I might need a different map (plan on a custom soon) ? I have a full Hindle, K&N, pair valve block-off, and PCIII usb. Well my bike feels PERFECT, like a beast, as long as I'm accelerating. It don't matter how fast I'm picking up speed, just as long as I am. And once I'm above 60 mph it's fine. But riding through a 25 - 35 mph zone it's rough.

does this sound like a map issue ?    

Thanks, and Stay Safe
   Kenny

"custom rash" lol, you a trip kenny. yo did you add any of the performance parts listed and THEN things started gettin' whacky?

i know when i added a bmc "race" filter mine started coughing, removed it and all's good in da hood.

What's up people ?

Wondering if I might need a different map (plan on a custom soon) ? I have a full Hindle, K&N, pair valve block-off, and PCIII usb. Well my bike feels PERFECT, like a beast, as long as I'm accelerating. It don't matter how fast I'm picking up speed, just as long as I am. And once I'm above 60 mph it's fine. But riding through a 25 - 35 mph zone it's rough.

does this sound like a map issue ?    

Thanks, and Stay Safe
   Kenny
Kenny, I have been reading your tuning issues for a while now. Its obvious you don't have the big pockets to get a custom map 285.00 here..........so 185.00 off regular pricing. 100.00 bucks for a full custom map to help you out. Make an appointment and mention this offer. My way of giving back. If our dyno's HVAC system did not run up my bill by the second I would do better.

Greg

Greg, I don't now what to say ? Thanks !! But I would feel like a total @#$! head not paying you what you deserve. I'm getting a tax check here in the next two weeks, and I WILL BE DOWN TO SEE YOU !!! Thanks SOOOOO much Greg !!

Greg, I don't now what to say ? Thanks !! But I would feel like a total @#$! head not paying you what you deserve. I'm getting a tax check here in the next two weeks, and I WILL BE DOWN TO SEE YOU !!! Thanks SOOOOO much Greg !!
All I want is as stated above. We book 5 days in advance so make your appointment when you can.
thumb_up.gif

That's a straight up thing to do. Was going for my map local but something tells me that i should start figuring out a Friday to make it down for an overnight trip and a new map at GPW!

That's a straight up thing to do. Was going for my map local but something tells me that i should start figuring out a Friday to make it down for an overnight trip and a new map at GPW!
It will be worth the trip if you got there by 10:00 you would be on your way back home by 2:00. Just call to schedule. We have a ride before pay policy so it will be right before you leave. Have yet to use the policy to date..

Back