Maintenance Kit

Aaaaahh . . . yes, but for all that, you have SECURITY!!!
This is the same as in NZ (typical of Commonwealth countries), where you give away the right to protect yourself (guns etc) and pay ridiculous amounts of tax to have the Govt afford you the 'protection' that you need/want.
We pay $2.20 a liter for premium gas, that's $8.60 NZD for a US Gallon!
Our taxes and interest rates, house prices, rents etc etc are through the roof. A pint of lager at a bar is $10 to $12, I'm so glad I gave up the booze!
I stay home on the net cause it saves money, and I get to meet interesting people like you all here on the oRG !
Getting back to the topic re plugs, at work (Suzuki Dealership) we charge $29.90 per Iridium plug for the Busas. Yep, that is $120 a set ! ! !
And the customers pay it, without complaint, coz that is just the price it is, and everyone accepts it, I know . . . insane as it is, this is why we are called 'sheeple'.
Sad . . but true. :confused:
What are you going to shoot at anyway if you don't have any Americans?

But if you crash the bike they'll fix you right up. Free Healthcare, yes I started that crap again. Lol!

I love how canadians refer themself to have free healthcare...and of course you US guys.

The only thing what is free in canada is going into a walkin clinic and get a poor treatment where the doctor doesnt even look at you. (Unless you are one of the very few lucky ones who have a family doctor). Then you get a prescription and you have to pay for medication. ( a simple flu 2 years ago i needed antibiotics - 100 dollars).
If you go to the dentist...(which i just did a couple days ago as a new patient - Initial appt 485 dollars.) I had to get a new filling the week after - 285 dollars!

Same goes for eye or ear doctors,physio,chiro massage....etc... its crazy. Not even to talk about waiting times for treatments :

simple xray... 6-9 weeks.,
ultrasound 6-10 weeks
MRI 7 - 10 months.

"free" healthcare doesn't excist on this continent.

In europe - NONE of the above things cost you 1 cent. Waiting times for treatments are a fraction of the above aswell.
Thats "free" healthcare!

I love how canadians refer themself to have free healthcare...and of course you US guys.

The only thing what is free in canada is going into a walkin clinic and get a poor treatment where the doctor doesnt even look at you. (Unless you are one of the very few lucky ones who have a family doctor). Then you get a prescription and you have to pay for medication. ( a simple flu 2 years ago i needed antibiotics - 100 dollars).
If you go to the dentist...(which i just did a couple days ago as a new patient - Initial appt 485 dollars.) I had to get a new filling the week after - 285 dollars!

Same goes for eye or ear doctors,physio,chiro massage....etc... its crazy. Not even to talk about waiting times for treatments :

simple xray... 6-9 weeks.,
ultrasound 6-10 weeks
MRI 7 - 10 months.

"free" healthcare doesn't excist on this continent.

In europe - NONE of the above things cost you 1 cent. Waiting times for treatments are a fraction of the above aswell.
Thats "free" healthcare!

I have insurance through my former occupation and it is not free. That being said, I didn't have a family Dr and getting anything looked after was a challenge. I now have one and the challenge continues.

Not to start it up again but given the choice of living here or anywhere else in the world I would stay right here. I have shelter. I have food. I have my health I can walk about anytime of day. I may not have everything others might want but I have more than enough for me. Rather than dwell on what I do not have I am happy with what I do have. I have enough

No one has mentioned in this spark plug cost the USA. $22

7C622D68-67E6-45B6-9E6C-E5410DA76A84.png

Not to start it up again but given the choice of living here or anywhere else in the world I would stay right here. I have shelter. I have food. I have my health I can walk about anytime of day. I may not have everything others might want but I have more than enough for me. Rather than dwell on what I do not have I am happy with what I do have. I have enough
Very well put, Johnnie,
I feel exactly the same, and let's face ie, NZ is the greatest place to live, hands down lol!

Aaaaahh . . . yes, but for all that, you have SECURITY!!!
This is the same as in NZ (typical of Commonwealth countries), where you give away the right to protect yourself (guns etc) and pay ridiculous amounts of tax to have the Govt afford you the 'protection' that you need/want.
We pay $2.20 a liter for premium gas, that's $8.60 NZD for a US Gallon!
Our taxes and interest rates, house prices, rents etc etc are through the roof. A pint of lager at a bar is $10 to $12, I'm so glad I gave up the booze!
I stay home on the net cause it saves money, and I get to meet interesting people like you all here on the oRG !
Getting back to the topic re plugs, at work (Suzuki Dealership) we charge $29.90 per Iridium plug for the Busas. Yep, that is $120 a set ! ! !
And the customers pay it, without complaint, coz that is just the price it is, and everyone accepts it, I know . . . insane as it is, this is why we are called 'sheeple'.
Sad . . but true. :confused:

Just an idea you cant buy them in the USA and ship them to where you live and save some cash???

Here's a screenshot of our local 'Trademe' online auction site, this'll make your eyes water!
This is for ONE spark plug.
View attachment 1596827

You cant buy off of Ebay in the USA and have them shipped to you I guy off Ebay in Germany stuff I cant find in the USA cost me a little more due to the Euro is worth more than the dollar. Just ordered parts from Hong Kong for the Busa

I just did plugs and filters on my '14
$130 for plugs
$42 for air filter
$26 for oil filter
$80 for 4lt oil

And typical for here in Australia, that part number doesn't exist

I just got 4 x NGK CR9EIA-9 for AU$83.00 + US$ 18 post from Japan and I still think that was expensive , but bought a tool from there as well so thought I'd put 'em all together !!

No one has mentioned in this spark plug cost the USA. $22

View attachment 1596801
Pulling a redbull and dredging up an old post but seeing this reminds me of something I just came across saying these specific plugs are being copied and sold as real ngk plugs. The fakes of course have no platinum even in them and poorly made so be careful if your ordering offline and see them for half the price like this listing that was posted.

Back