Maintenance Kit

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
I was in a Suzuki shop while visiting my son this week and wanted to get a set of plugs and oil filter for the beast. The guy behind the counter asked me if I wanted a Suzuki brand maintenance kit instead.

He said the plugs were $75 and the kit was $80 and included plugs, oil filter, air filter and oil plug crush gasket. I couldn't go wrong in getting the kit.

Has anyone else ever bought the kit?

I was in a Suzuki shop while visiting my son this week and wanted to get a set of plugs and oil filter for the beast. The guy behind the counter asked me if I wanted a Suzuki brand maintenance kit instead.

He said the plugs were $75 and the kit was $80 and included plugs, oil filter, air filter and oil plug crush gasket. I couldn't go wrong in getting the kit.

Has anyone else ever bought the kit?

Thats dead cheap.
I bought a suzuki OEM filter a few weeks ago and paid 60 only for that!

O'reilly will price match (well, mine will) and even their price the iridium are less than $10 each.
Not that the whole kit isn't a good deal, it clearly is. But $75 for plugs? Oh hell naw.
We don't have O'Reilly here and most places are hard pressed to price match anything.

I was going to shop elsewhere at $75 for plugs but when the kit came into play, I bought that instead.

Don't ask how much we pay per gallon of gas then, or how much tax we pay...and how many hoops we have to jump through to own a gun....and the list goes on.
Aaaaahh . . . yes, but for all that, you have SECURITY!!!
This is the same as in NZ (typical of Commonwealth countries), where you give away the right to protect yourself (guns etc) and pay ridiculous amounts of tax to have the Govt afford you the 'protection' that you need/want.
We pay $2.20 a liter for premium gas, that's $8.60 NZD for a US Gallon!
Our taxes and interest rates, house prices, rents etc etc are through the roof. A pint of lager at a bar is $10 to $12, I'm so glad I gave up the booze!
I stay home on the net cause it saves money, and I get to meet interesting people like you all here on the oRG !
Getting back to the topic re plugs, at work (Suzuki Dealership) we charge $29.90 per Iridium plug for the Busas. Yep, that is $120 a set ! ! !
And the customers pay it, without complaint, coz that is just the price it is, and everyone accepts it, I know . . . insane as it is, this is why we are called 'sheeple'.
Sad . . but true. :confused:

Back