Mailman Delivered Gauges

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
After reading FreePonyRide's thread about getting his gauges done, I contacted Joe (Webslinger) about doing mine. He said not a problem he would love to do a set for a Gen1. He said no charge because he needed the template any way. I was like COOL. So I pulled my gauges and sent them to him in Washington. He gets them and asks what I want. So we have talk about it and come up with an idea. About 3 hours later I get an Email. "What so you think of this?" Before I can even respond I get another "Hold one, working another angle". After about 4 emails and maybe an hour of time, he hits it on the nose. I say run with it. Next day, I get an email that says you have a package shipped to you. Yes like less than 3 days my gauges are ont he way back.
Well they came today. I installed them and had to ride.
All I can say is OMFG they are SWEET. Joe can put anything and I mean anything on your faces for you. He is super fast and highly talented. If you want to have the most unique and custom look for your bike contact Joe.
Webslinger
IMG00105-20090511-1732.jpg

IMG00102-20090511-1723.jpg

IMG00108-20090511-1736.jpg

IMG00105-20090511-1732.jpg

IMG00102-20090511-1723.jpg

IMG00108-20090511-1736.jpg

here is the art work he used for the gauge faces.Gen1BusaSpdoReap3.jpg

Gen1BusaTchReap3.jpg

Gen1BusaFuelReap.jpg

Gen1BusaTempReap.jpg

Gen1BusaSpdoReap3.jpg

Gen1BusaTchReap3.jpg

Gen1BusaFuelReap.jpg

Gen1BusaTempReap.jpg

Look cool but also look like they will be hard to read at a glance.. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Look cool but also look like they will be hard to read at a glance.. :thumbsup:

Very easy to read actually. I had Blue faces with white numbers before and could not read them at all during the day. That is why I wanted to change. These are so easy to read. For me any ways.

Very easy to read actually. I had Blue faces with white numbers before and could not read them at all during the day. That is why I wanted to change. These are so easy to read. For me any ways.

:thumbsup:

I wonder if I can get a Monkey King version... :whistle:

Back