I cant hold it in any longer

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
1st No this has nothing to do with a bathroom break.

A while back Lurch started a thread ( Mailman Delivered Gauges ) after looking at his new Grim Reaper Gauges ( Awesome Kevin ) I liked them so much I contacted

Joe at Webslinger

And ask him what he could do for me, I told him I had an 07 Burgandy ( Didnt have to tell him it was the fastest color, He knew ) and if it had a theme to it, it would probably be SPIKES, Well after a couple of ideas he threw at me I fell for one.

He sent me the pics and I told him thats what I want, However the pics he sent were on a set of 180 mph gauges ( Template from Kevins ) I explained to him that I wanted that picture but that I had 220 mph gauges, He then told me he didnt have a Template for 220 gauges and that if I sent him my gauges so he could make one there would be no charge for my gauges,
( FREE )

I got the email today showing they are on there way back to me.

I am sooooo freakin Stoaked.

You guys gotta check this guy out.

Here they are, MISTY GETS A FEW MORE SPIKES

==========================================================

gaugesssss.jpg

gaugessss.jpg

gaugess.jpg

gaugesss.jpg

DUDE!!! this is NOT COOL:poke:
I was SO ready to be done modding this thing....now here u go'n f**k that all up:moon: thanks alot buddy.

those are guna be friggin SICK, btw:bowdown: nice addition D!

Those are cool. :thumbsup:

I wish I had a mod budget right now :(

DUDE!!! this is NOT COOL:poke:
I was SO ready to be done modding this thing....now here u go'n f**k that all up:moon: thanks alot buddy.

those are guna be friggin SICK, btw:bowdown: nice addition D!

Ohhhhhhh sure, You curse me like a Red Headed Step Child now, But when you get them its all. DEMMYM is da man.

Ohhhhhh if theres credit to be givin I will take it. :bowdown:

All complaints need to directed towards Lurch, He started this. :banghead:

Sweet, thanks! I know what my wife is getting for her GSXR. She's going to adore me after this!

How difficult is it to crack open the gauges? Never been in there before.

I just sent him an email to verify this, You can either send him $60.00 and he will send you the Faceplates. OR send $60.00 and your whole gauge cluster and he will install them and pay for return shipping

Back