Mail Man did show

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Hers a couple terrible pics of the before and after, Chain Guard turned out good, Not sure what is going on with that Brake Bar picture tried it 3 different times and that is the best I can get it. :banghead:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIKE 040.jpg

BIKE 041.jpg

BIKE 046.jpg

BIKE 042.jpg

BIKE 047.jpg

Love the color, how does it handle:thumbsup:

Lovin it, Havent had it on any twisties since we stretched her, I can tell you this the back tire has broke loose on me twice now where I dont think it would have before the stretch, But I think it was well worth it. I love the look.

Demmym%20006.jpg

That looks great. Not too long, not too extreme, but good enough for a double take. Chain guard is nice touch!

the back tire has broke loose on me twice now where I dont think it would have before the stretch

I know the feeling. Kind of fun once you get used to it. Mine is long enough that combined with the fatty 330 I can dump the clutch and where most bike would try to swap ends, mine skates and smokes the tire. Mucho fun for bike night or cruisin the local strip.

Bike is pretty much spiked out, I like the look but God help me if I ever lay it over ontop of me.

If you Dont believe me about the Spikes just ask James ( Twotonevert ) But dont tell him I was trying not to laugh when I said that

( Damn this isnt a PM )

Note to self: To prevent unwanted holes in your forehead, remove spikes BEFORE working on your bike. :laugh:

Back