mail call

chozen1

Registered
super.gif
my goodies finally came in the mail today: been waiting over 6 weeks for this swingarm

+10 club foot swingarm

pingel electric shifter

sprockets 16/42

shinko tires

and brock gen3 exhaust

will get some pics posted once i get all these installed

Could have saved you some bucks on the shifter,you going outlaw racing or something?
rock.gif

(chozen1 @ Sep. 13 2006,08:29)
super.gif
my goodies finally came in the mail today: been waiting over 6 weeks for this swingarm

+10 club foot swingarm

pingel electric shifter

sprockets 16/42

shinko tires

and brock gen3 exhaust

will get some pics posted once i get all these installed
Dayuum son, lQQks like you ordered a case of Whoop azz. Whoz the victim (ZX14) ?
biggrin.gif

Nice set-up. What about PCIII USB? You'll need one of those when dyno time comes.

BTW, although likely unknowingly, you are guilty of avatar jacking.  PanDemic is already using the Crazy Clown.

(Over_Easy @ Sep. 13 2006,10:44) Nice set-up.  What about PCIII USB?  You'll need one of those when dyno time comes.

BTW, although likely unknowingly, you are guilty of avatar jacking.  PanDemic is already using the Crazy Clown.
+2.......... No avatar or signature jackn, please.

wow.gif
sry about the avatar i selected the wrong to load. but yeah already have the pcIII. and yes the vic is my buddies zx14. we've raced twice one and one. he knows about the swingarm but not the other stuff ive ordered. hopefully i can get everything on and some pics up in the next couple days

Back