Mahalo to RICCOH !!!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Just another testimony why this is such a great place to hang out with friends from all over the world.

A week or so back I posted up that one of my aftermarket undertail lenses had fallen off and if anyone knew where I could buy a replacement ...?

I had several replies and RICCOH from Honolulu sent me a package "priority mail"

This was all I needed :

April 2009 112.JPG

He wouldnt accept any $ and just said " The Board has been good to him and he wanted to pass it along ... "

BIG MAHALO TO RICCOH :thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

THANX BRADDAH!

hey if ya don't need that other clear lense, i'll pay shipping to me. Riccoh sent me one but lookin for another one so i can complete my idea for my hotbodies tail i bought from Docdrop
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the kind words there. I have been help here many timesand even if I don't post in the pay it forward section, I go around almost everyday to see what people here need and if I have it and can find it, they will get it. I have never been a fan of anything but this board and the great people here makes it easy, some people go out drinking, I tell the wife "i'm going to the bar-" she nows that means I will spend at least 1 hr here looking at busa stuff....
I really thank everyone here for making a good place to share stories, technical support and a friendly atmosphere. not to many online places have the first rate class brothers and sisters like this place. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

hey if ya don't need that other clear lense, i'll pay shipping to me. Riccoh sent me one but lookin for another one so i can complete my idea for my hotbodies tail i bought from Docdrop
Posted via Mobile Device

P.M. your address

- K

Sweet! Props to someone hookin' you up!

Way to go, Kent!

Back