made my first video and looking for feed back

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
Heres a ride we went on today.  I'm new to this so music runs out before video and has a lot of not so cutting edge action. Also which view looks better with or without teh speedo.  Enjoy

NWS...strong language!
ride to hannible

<!--EDIT|him
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119204915 -->

Pretty cool footage. Looks like a great ride.
biggrin.gif

Dude! Very cool. The wheelie in the beginning and then towards the end, in the bottom of the frame you can see your tach hovering at about six thousand, and then you crank on it and the needle climbs; I thought those were the best. Well done, bro.

The soundtrack isn't too work place friendly, but, hey? What more can we want, right?
cool.gif

The soundtrack isn't too work place friendly,
Sry tried to find a song long enough to cover the whole vid.  i think the tach shots look faster too dont know why
Bro, it's a cool vid man. Very cool. The soundtrack fits, too...besides, I'm lucky enough to finally have an office...so I play shid all day long that isn't work place friendly.
tounge.gif

All's I's was indicatin' is just might wanna throw a little disclaimer in the first post of the thread so folks know to turn their volume down a bit if they need to...I'm sure for some unlucky folks, the first "di@k," "shi!," or "muthafuc@@," could be their last...
wow.gif

Nice, maybe mix the next one up a bit with some shots from the side of the road shinanigans & whoopla ... I still thought it was good and didnt know there is so much twisties around there. I have a done a few vids and editing is a beehatch!

Oh and Sam I have a bunch of family in Monroe City, Hannible, & SL. Next time I'm there I'll give a holla. - Kent

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119202022 -->

thanks for sharing bra very cool, dang i miss green stuff(trees,grass.trees)blasted desert. thanks again great vid

thanks for sharing bra very cool, dang i miss green stuff(trees,grass.trees)blasted desert. thanks again great vid
I thought it was excellent. My only thought, would be to use a slightly wider angle lens. That would keep the bikes in the field of view around the sharper corners. Other than that, it ROCKED. I work out of my home so I had it THUMPIN' !!!

I thought it was excellent.  My only thought, would be to use a slightly wider angle lens.  That would keep the bikes in the field of view around the sharper corners.  Other than that, it ROCKED.  I work out of my home so I had it THUMPIN' !!!
for teh wider lens do you mean backing out teh zoom kinda like with the speedo view. Also its kinda hard to keep the bikes in view around teh 75-90 degree curves
blush.gif

Nice looking video. Not bad at all for a first time. Pretty sure it'd be better than my first attempt, once I get around to that first attempt.

Ok can i say that shyts hot. Great work for your first splice job and footage was great. Lookin foward to seein more from your camcorder in the future.

Back