M4 or Brock's Short meg Slip on?

M4 or Brock's Slip on???

• M4 Slip on

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Brock's Short Meg Slip on

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
I am biased because I have the M4 Retro and love them. I bought these used off another .Org member after they sold their bike and got a killer deal. They were my pipes of choice, even over a full system.

I really enjoyed my M4 Retro Drags. From what I've seen, the Short Meg can scrape pavement in hard leaning turns. That won't happen with the M4, and they sound great. Mine are for sale since I don't have the Busa anymore. Let know if you're interested in saving a bunch of cash. :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

image-641150633.jpg

dang i wish i had known, i just bought and installed mine last week

I really enjoyed my M4 Retro Drags. From what I've seen, the Short Meg can scrape pavement in hard leaning turns. That won't happen with the M4, and they sound great. Mine are for sale since I don't have the Busa anymore. Let know if you're interested in saving a bunch of cash. :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

I really like my m4s. But, I'm considering a full exhaust if I can sell mine which has some dents on the right side due to laying the bike down :-( !!

If you get the m4s you'll love the sound

image-1639333574.jpg

I have M4 pipes on everything I own. In my view there is no better pipes made than M4.

I would only get a full system regardless of what brand you choose. M-4 is a great looking pipe but does it really have a good racing reputation?. Brock's full system is what they use to race so if you're shopping performance, that is a great choice. Akrapovic also real good I hear. Go for weight loss and look for a nice power curve.

i have m4 drag slip on right now...it can't go wrong for the value.. sorry for the wrong picture below...it won't let me take it off!!???
it is in my avatar..

05 busa.jpg

I would only get a full system regardless of what brand you choose. M-4 is a great looking pipe but does it really have a good racing reputation?. Brock's full system is what they use to race so if you're shopping performance, that is a great choice. Akrapovic also real good I hear. Go for weight loss and look for a nice power curve.

:thumbsup:

Back