lovin the O5' GSX1300R !!!!! busa !!&#

thumb_up.gif
Welcome to the Madness!!!!
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Welcome Justin, you know you ain't too far away to come up here and ride with our little crazy group, rides usually posted with NorCal or Sacramento area topic, enjoy the 05.

39.jpg

Outstanding
bowdown.gif
I'll be in Ventura County in September which puts me at 5 hours from u then. Maybe I can meet ya there and do it BIG
thumb_up.gif
Welcome to the org

yeah im ALWAYS down to ride !!!!! im constantly looking for an acuse to ride to the store or ride across town or go anywhere . if anyone wants to take a ride up to the mountains or anywhere and your gonna be over here in this area then ill meet up and we can ride . and lets hope for no speeding tickets !! and yes the MODS are coming ! as soon as uncle sam gives me my money ! that damn check !! the will be the make busa go real fast check ! lol

,Justin

hell yes ! is all i gota say on a complete review of the 05 busa !  just got mine a week ago !  never ever ever ever EVER controled a machine faster then this bike! and its 100% stock !  wew ! cant wait to do some mods ! zx14's stay out my way and get used to my tail light !

,Justin
Cool Justin glad you're lovin' it
laugh.gif
Be careful about picking on 14's and newer literbikes tho, the liters are damn fast and the 14 is quicker than a first gen busa. Size up your races carefully before you jump in
winkold.gif

as was said earlyer in this thread ....... THE MODS ARE COMING ! put it this way , once i get that fat tax check ... ill have to get some custom graphics made for my busa that say "ZX14 killer" and "liters arn't Nothin' "

,Justin

Oh jeeze...Justin, Justin?! Be careful bro, just posted a story about a local rider killed last night named Justin. Motorcycle gods work in strange ways.

i have a team suzuki riding jacket with built in pads all over . and a set of alpine stars carbon fiber knuckled gloves and of corse a helmut . im just really itchin to race somone up to par with the busa . every bike and car thats tried to run em eventualy gives up once ther wayyy far behind ! then again i havint seen any 14's around here yet ! im guttin the stock pipes and doing the marble mod that i seen on this site somwhere . so wether it gains power or just transfers it further into the powerband or turns torq into hp ..... i just love the almost musical sound of the pipes and i already pulled the stock cans off just to see what it would do and what it would sound like ....... HOLY SH*T ! wew ! nothing like it ! goose bumps all over and a grin bigger then the bike itself ! power programmer will be next on the list !

,Justin

ps. im cautious riding untill i get on an open road with no traffic and no cross roads ..... the best way i discribe it is that my right hand auto twist's all the way and locks in that postiion ! lol anyone els have that problum ??

Back