lovin the O5' GSX1300R !!!!! busa !!&#

drums_till_I_die

Registered
hell yes ! is all i gota say on a complete review of the 05 busa ! just got mine a week ago ! never ever ever ever EVER controled a machine faster then this bike! and its 100% stock ! wew ! cant wait to do some mods ! zx14's stay out my way and get used to my tail light !

,Justin

So tell us how you really feel Justin !
laugh.gif

welcome.gif
to the board and it is no wonder you are so excited- it looks like you got the fastest color
muscle.gif

I do believe the boy has skills, and it starts with his 05' choice....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Buy some serious gear....get acclimated.....welcome aboard......Modesto will NEVER be the same....
coolold.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

lol well thanks for the welcome . the site is awesome ! and as far as a squid goes ...... well i like calamari but thats about as far as the accsosiation with a squid goes . ive been riding on two wheels since i was 11 and ive been wrenchin on things that go vroom since i was 13 . i worked at a bike / small engine / marine shop for awhile and had a good time test drivin customers bikes !!
laugh.gif
. that is what really got me into ridin!

i got a 97 cbr600 f3 and rode the weeee outa it and after too many ppl sayin i was too big for that poor lill bike .... i finaly put it up for sale. and to my suprize i was able to trade it to a guy for the 05' busa ! he said he hardley ever rode it and when he did it scared him ..... lol so i traded a 45,xxx mile 97 cbr600 p.o.s. for an 05' 14,xxx gsx1300R ! yeah you could say im excited but itd be an understatment !
ThumbsUp.gif

,Justin

ps. if you dont have a busa and are thinkin of getting one .... DO IT !!! your wasting your time not having one ! its too much fun to miss out on ! and yeah .......... Red + black is the sickest color for a busa !!!!!

my_busa_again__.JPG

I love it happiness is alway a good thing when you buy a bike sounds fast and only to get faster be safe and welcome. New here as well its great!

Welcome to the family.  Nice bike.  At least half of it is the fastest color.
laugh.gif
poke.gif

Be safe and respect it, or it will bit you.

i got a 97 cbr600 f3 and rode the weeee outa it and after too many ppl sayin i was too big for that poor lill bike .... i finaly put it up for sale. and to my suprize  i was able to trade it to a guy for the 05' busa !  he said he hardley ever rode it and when he did it scared him ..... lol so i traded a 45,xxx mile 97 cbr600 p.o.s. for an 05' 14,xxx gsx1300R !  yeah you could say im excited but itd be an understatment !  
ThumbsUp.gif

,Justin

ps. if you dont have a busa and are thinkin of getting one .... DO IT !!! your wasting your time not having one !  its too much fun to miss out on ! and yeah .......... Red + black is the sickest color for a busa !!!!!
I rode my 02 GSXR 600 forever, loved the bike, but I too had everyone telling me I was to big for that bike. The only option was the Busa, so I finally bit the bullet and bought a new Orange and Black 08 (Thats the fastest color, hehe!). Anyhow, sounds like you robbed the guy with that trade!! Was it an outright trade or did you have to fork up a little dough? Crazy! Have fun, I know I am!

that is the nicest cleanest black busa ive ever seen !
speakin of the busa biting me ..... early down shifting from 3rd to 2nd and a sec later pinning the twistie on the right ...... wew ! the front end just rose up like an evil dragon !!! definatly made my butt pucker up ! but im shootin to keep atleast one wheel on the ground at all times ....... except when riding over railroad track crossings ....
super.gif

,Justin

it was a straght across trade . sighned the titles and the end ! busa's mine now ! i know that 97 cbr wasint worth but maby 2000 at most ...... hahahaha ! yeah im still happy !

,Justin

Back