Looks like I got a lot of catching up to do.

Chris

Registered
Lol. It's been a few months since I last logged on. I missed the site, I know I don't post much, but I read a lot of the threads. I almost forgot how friendly and awesome this site is. :thumbsup:

You should bring that thing to the dragstrip this year, Harrisburg or Benton IL, little over an hour from ya......

Exactly what I mean. Thanks guys. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to make it to a meet n greet or something!
I'd like to, but I need to find money :please: and then buy some full leathers.

Don't need full leathers for either track I suggested, although they are recommended. I hear ya on the money issue, but it don't cost much to race. Shoot me a PM when the season gets here, we will figure something out if you want to come play.

:beerchug:
Could you put up a pic of the car that is next to your bike in your avatar...just curious what it is.

Around here it is $10 for a test / tune night. You need a coat, gloves, and a helmet...it is fun for sure.

Yup, you guys are awesome. Yeah, I usually go to gateway, but, I always like a small road trip. I'll remember to shoot ya a message. And here's a pictures of the car. Hopefully this works. Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

Last edited:
Back