Looking to add some color. Anyone have a RF-1000 black strife?

06Busaking

Registered
Looking to purchase one of several different helmets.
Went to the local dealer to try them on and found the RF-1000 fits nice. Looking to buy one, but they don't have any of the graphic designs in stock.

The "black" strife has a small amount of yellow, but I don't know how bright the yellow is. It looks pretty light on the internet. Does the yellow stand out and look tacky with a black bike and black gear, or just enough to look good?

I know the new rf-1100 is out. IMO the new strife-2 has to much yellow, so that's out of the question. The "black" strife-2 is all black with red eyes. My goal is to at least add a little color since my leathers and bike are all black.

https://www.shoei.com.au/sc_images/products/835_image.gif
or
SHOEI North America | RF-1100 (You have to click on the helmet on the bottom left)

If you own a black busa let me know what kind of helmet you have. Also links to any pics would be nice if you already have them uploaded.

It's gold if I'm not mistaking. I have a friend who has the black and grey, so I will see if I can get some pics. I've got a strife in black and blue and a strife 2 in black in gold. I got them posted on here, just search my threads if that will help you. Brian

I have the black and blue. I like it. Problem is I have no blue on my bike, but got the helmet for 100 bucks. Super comfy and everyone likes the looks of it.

was on the fence about buying a blue/black STRIFE myself, best price I've seen is $280 BIN shipped: New Shoei Strife RF1000 RF 1000 blue md/medium nib : eBay Motors (item 260597935301 end time Jun-04-10 21:03:12 PDT)

rf1000_strife_tc2.jpg

the black/gold is not too shabby either

835_image.gif

Last edited:
Back