Looking for your Pics

don't keep one on the bike anymore, it is mainly trailored to the track and back so i keep my tools in my truck.

Just wondering, with all that stuff under the hump, where did you relocate the tool pouch?
tool pouch,whats that
sadnews.gif

Heres My setup..can even put the back seat on when not in use..Im going to be making these if enough people want one??..

Nothing like 2lbs on Nitrous in the hump!!

eddyspics165.jpg

289a37c6.jpg

Not sure yet,depends on How much they cost to make?/

And My trunk is raised a little,not sure if It will work with a tiger tail ect..I get asked alot so Im just going to do some....

comments welcome on this mounting placement
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_06blk_dragbike_030__Small_.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like to be negative,but.....External mounts like that scare me. Good chance it will not pass tech. Bottle angle/orientation is not good either.

With the bottle centered on the bike (swingarm,hump) a rupture is much less likely in case of a incident.

rocketbike.jpg

So, are you saying, I probly shouldn't go with this?....LOL

Oh my god,I was taking a drink just as I scrolled up this picture,after cleaning up my monitor,from this soda I choked on /sprayed on it every where on my desk as I'm laughing so hard to the point of tears. That was perfect timing. Could't have been more funny-thanks abunch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like to be negative,but.....External mounts like that scare me. Good chance it will not pass tech. Bottle angle/orientation is not good either.

With the bottle centered on the bike (swingarm,hump) a rupture is much less likely in case of a incident.
Thanks for heads up on tech inspection,this was just an idea.my move to in side swing arm,thanks all

The brackets are part of the system it made by DynoTune. Each bottle has it's own bracket, I just put them back to back. I didn't like how it looked on each side,this way it kinda balanced out with the exhaust on the other side.You can also look in 2Wheel Tuner/Sept.'07 pg 76, there's a bike with the same system,it's really sharp

_06blk_dragbike_027__Small_.jpg

Back