Looking for tuner in Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, or South Dakota

tarock

Registered
In need of a tuner around my area. I have a PC3, BigRods custom HMF short pipes, tre, small air-box mod, and k&n filter. Cannot come up with a close map for my PC3, so if anyone has an idea I'm all ears.
I am in western Nebraska and so a good tuner in CO, NE, WY, SD would be great.

Epic Motosports
1566 Vista View Drive
Longmont, CO 80504
303-485-1858

Has a tuner who does very good handmade maps at a good price. This is where I plan on getting mine done.

MotoAdventure Kawasaki
6385 Byrd Dr
Loveland, CO
970-669-5377

Price is a little higher for the tune, they have the newer system that will build a completely computerized map. Roommate got his bike there, they'll usually try to beat Internet pricing on gear.

Smithers Customs in Olathe, KS....part of KC metro

May be a little farther of a drive...but it's worth it...

Smithers Customs in Olathe, KS....part of KC metro

May be a little farther of a drive...but it's worth it...

Smithers is amazing and do very nice work, definitely one of the best tuners in the midwest

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for the info. I figured CO would have the best options. I'll give the three shops a call and who thinks they can work with what I have. I will be moving to Casper Wy, so Denver and area are only a 3hour drive or so.

How much are we talking on a good tune...and time??

Also I have heard bad on the TRE these days...whats the quick reason?

:beerchug:

At Faster motorsports quote was 350.00 for ecu tune + 200.00 for hardware from Smithbusa. PC tune is less , about 260.00 , 280.00, mine was 240.00 but that was 3 years ago.

???
At Faster motorsports quote was 350.00 for ecu tune + 200.00 for hardware from Smithbusa. PC tune is less , about 260.00 , 280.00, mine was 240.00 but that was 3 years ago.

200 for hardware???? on a gen 2 it is a 12.00 harness and a gen1 a 20.00 harness

the tuner should have the flasher no need for a customoer to buy the flasher:whistle:

i agree....thats why i still dont have mine tuned....noone in the area knows how to do ecu tune and none have the harness.

Back