South Dakota? anyone else other then me

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Hey there Just thought i'd post this and hope to see some other Southdakota Members Post up Mabey we can plan some future rides together or get togethers i rember 2 years ago when i was on this site i couldn't find anyone well i have seen a couple names pop up with South Dakota in the location who else do we have? and any other riders or groups with you as well?.

One event i know of is May 7th in mitchell poker run there good crowd and decent run with bike games at the end of it

April 30th is a tech in for the New drag strip in peirre there NHRA but racing dosen't offically start until June 25th
http://www.oahespeedway.com/index.htm

marion i here is gona be going need to find somoene with more info there website isn't up at the moment it's Thundervalley and they where IHRA no clue as of now if they the same or tried to switch Thunder Valley Marion Link

I'll keep up dateing South dakota events in here as i see them pop up or any other SD's please do so or even NE WY MT ND MN or IA members also

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113434637 -->

I might have to work on getting back for the run in Mitchell. I should be able to convice a couple of friends from Chamberlain to come along too.
cool.gif

be alright if you could make it for that BusainSD they have a big feed at the Mooselodge at the end of the run and it's usually at least 150 miles of road always changes every year

well here are some other events i have for the South Dakota peeps

Poker run Cancer ride
Woonsocket start and stop and Fumbles Lounge
Sat Jun 11th Reg 12-1 start at 1
Door prizes
silent auction raffle and food served afterward
cost is 10 bucks top 3 hands payout

Poker run on april 16th

Artesian reg from 11:30 to 12:45 leave at 1 and retrun around 5:30
Lunch will be serveed

Motorcycle Blessing at Holy family church Mitchell SD April 30th 2pm

There is another blessin in Yankton but don't know the detail

Marion Race seson is as follows some schedule

Test and tune
april 16, 17, 23, 24,
30th is import race& shootout

May
1st is Points race
14th import race and shoot out
15th points race
21st import race and shoot out And IHRA Division 5 Stock and super stock
22nd points race and IHRA Division 5 Stock and super stock
28th inport races and special race in memory of Marv Vanderpole
29th points race double points
30th points race double points

I'll post more events and schedule as the year goes one and anyone else please feel free to post some more

Im here but there is just three still but will ride any way have you heard of bear tooth pass in wyo?

Back