Looking for feedback

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about doing what the forums do here, but a few things got me thinking over the weekend.

Hayabusa parts are overpriced, and skattered all around. How-to's are scattered around this site, but not always easy to find.

I'm thinking of starting a web site that will cater to the Hayabusa owner, and Hayabusa owner only.

I'm thinking that it will have easy to find documentation, users mod's, electronic format shop manuals, and resources for parts. All in one place.

Now, I understand many would argue that the forum already provides this, but I'm thinking that this site would only compliment what we already have, and help give static locations for these resources.

I'm also thinking that I may start some sort of parts business that finds, reviews, and sells Hayabusa parts. I might even manufacture items that are way over priced for a much more decent price and of higher quality. I already have contacts for fiberglass and carbon fiber parts, machined parts, and injected molded plastics.

Why not take all the things we love, improve them, then start producing them for our members at a drastically cheaper price through a Hayabusa only parts store? We could even take polls of what it is people want for their busas that they can't find, design them, vote on our favorite designs, and produce them?

Am I getting ahead of myself, or do you think I should get a little more serious about this? Kinda like group custom parts, and parts discounts.

Update: Also, just to let you guys know, I've wanted for years to produce an aftermarket, upgraded Hayabusa to the masses. Something like what Saleen did with the mustang. All the essental mods, plus a cutom paint job you could buy at your local dealership, or online. Would you be willing to pay for a pre modded hayabusa made to order?

Feedback time:

<!--EDIT|pseudo
Reason for Edit: "Updated."|1143946554 -->

I think it is a good idea, except it could be hard for someone to track down particular info, is it here, is it there. See what I mean. The logistics can be worked out tho.

lofty goals.... good luck with your endevour.

Anything is possible.

Be sure to check with the captain or myself prior to advertising your site via this one, should that be in your plan.

have a good 1....RSD

Back