Wanted: hayabusa gauge faces

steelhead

Registered
I hope it is ok I post here for a short while - I've already searched ebay and other places, so I've looked. I am unable to find these parts in my locality in South Korea. If necessary, I will pay for them.

Request:
Does anyone have stock Hayabusa Gauge faces they want to part with? I know some people customize their Hayabusa gauges, so I think someone may have them.

Thanks,
SteelHead

130011.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure what the cluster or plates might refer to.

What I need are the "clock faces" for -RPM- and -Speed-. What are clusters and plates?

Thanks,
SteelHead.

<!--EDIT|steelhead
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154295729 -->

The cluster would be the entire assembly, faces (plates), electronics, bezel, etc.

The faces - or plates - are the 4 pieces that are stamped with the indications/graduations for the gauges.

what happened? are you okay? and your busa? or its just heat melted your plastic by heat? got me worried...
rock.gif

Just putting on some final touches to my Busa. I was in an accident in Dec 2005 and I am looking for the final pieces to complete it.

Thanks for asking HydraBusa.

I have a complete set of guages for a 2000 Busa in MPH speedo goes to 220. Can't remember how many miles on it. Willing to sell plus shipping if you need them.

I take it that this is the complete cluster assembly?  I am looking for a normal gauge cluster assembly if possible.

If anyone has just the "clock faces" (ie, dials only), let me know.

Thanks

<!--EDIT|steelhead
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154445842 -->

Back