LOOKING FOR CARBON FIBER DASH PANELS

OB_copper99busa

Registered
ALMOST 600.00 IS PRICEY DUE TO MUZZY WAS SELLING IT FOR 209.00 FOR THE PANALS -------THANKS FOR THE INFO BUT I WILL WAIT TILL THEY COME DOWN IN PRICE

Just got the e-mail from Dave Turner of Muzzy's. Turns out that they are looking for a new employee to make the panels. The previous employee is no longer there.

I'll keep you posted when they become available.

I KNOW MUZZY ADVERTISED THE DASH PANALS FOR THE BUSA BUT THEY ARE ON BACK ORDER ....I'VE TRIED FOR LAST 2 MONTHS..... ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE TO GET THEM OR IF SOMEONE ELSE MAKES THEM (THE ONE ON DRAGBIKE.COM) --------------PLEASE LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P ---------THANKS TONY

I talked with Kawabuser on Monday he can get the 4 panels from A-tech spendy tho $580. I keep bothering Lockhart Phillups but their in production also! The Muzzy ones are back ordered because their composite guy quit! They E-mailed me back about it. hemillard@snet.net is Mikes(kawabusers) E-mail I talked with him on the phone ordered the A-tech underfairing. Good guy, give him a try!
Mike

Hey booker... Lockhart Phillips makes the rear hugger with chain guard. I installed mine yesterday, the only thing is that you have to use velcro to secure the right side.
I got mine for $181.06, from Sunrise.

Booker, Lockhart Phillips 2000 cataloge page 42. Carbon Works Hugger with chain guard Part no. 427-1825. I just called and they have 1 on the east coast and 24 on the west coast. (949)498-9090 good luck

chaps

Get the NWS one from UK

Carbon or Black glass fibre

Secures right side with nice bracket onto paddock stand bobbin hoiles, front extends right down below swingarm

Order it direct, or try www.thefastone.co.uk
they ship it out.

can email you picture if you want

will get piccy of it on my bike next week

Stay Safe

NumbNuts

Just got off the phone with Muzzy's. Turns out they decided not to get another internal employee to produce these (and the rest of their carbon fiber stuff!).

They are now looking for an outside vendor to produce for them.

Just thought you'd like to know. Sux too becuase they looked extremely high quality.

Anyone else know of anyone producing something similiar.

Damn! I just went to Muzzy's site to see the panels....

DAMN!!! That **** looks sooooo tight. I've got to get a set when they start stocking them again. They look great!

Does anyone make a carbon fiber rear hugger with a chain guard?

Back