Looking for a Power Commander

I have a shipment due in around July 14th.They will sell for $275.00 plus shipping.
If I have 5 or more people at once buy the things I will sell them each for $255.00 plus shipping.But that price is for a prepaid order only! Non refundable.
DRUNDERDOG@AOL.COM

THANKS DOUG

I'm not too familiar with it's usage but I think that you only need the pc2 to remap the stock ecu and then it goes back in the tool box draw.
Instead of everyone buying their own I think we should rent or lend them to each other. I would hope that we are trustworthy enough.
Any suggestions?

The PC2 must stay in the Busa to be effective. It intercepts the signals to/from the ECU and Bike. Underdog, that is a great price! Wish I would have met you b4 I bought mine.

Doing Business with Underdog was great! I would recommend him. My PCII came really quickly and for a great price!!

Thanks underdog!!

-Dana

No backorder if you order directly from DynoJets website.

I ended up calling them because of the backorder claims by other mail order houses. The salesman claimed it would be 5-7 days. I said no problem, but wanted overnight shipping so it wouldn't be another 3-4 days tacked on to it.

Ordered last Wednesday at 3 pm, it was waiting for me Thursday evening when I got home from work, with the map I asked for. Talk about quick!!

Now granted, I did pay $329 for it from DynoJet and I also payed 18 bucks for the shipping.

Should have waited and saved a hundred bucks!!

Mabusa - The unit has to stay on the bike for it to remap the ECU. You don't re-map, then remove and place in the toolbox.

[This message has been edited by Fast_Eddie (edited 22 June 2000).]

Back