Looking for a good PCIIIUSB map?

mitchrep

Registered
I have a 04' Busa and have done the following add ons: Full Ti-Force exhaust, BMC street air filter, yellowbox speedo calibrator, Switchable TRE, and PCIII USB. I'm experiencing heisitation/stumbling/sputtering between 3500 and 4100 in the lower gears. It's not noticable if you just rev right through it, but if I'm going throught city traffic and try to hold the revs in that range in the lower gears I get the stalling. The TRE doesn't help, and I even had it tuned on a dyno...which was a waist of money. Does anyone have a map or suggestions for this set up. I'm almost to the point of putting the stock exhaust backon.

I have a 04' Busa and have done the following add ons: Full Ti-Force exhaust, BMC street air filter, yellowbox speedo calibrator, Switchable TRE, and PCIII USB.  I'm experiencing heisitation/stumbling/sputtering between 3500 and 4100 in the lower gears.  It's not noticable if you just rev right through it, but if I'm going throught city traffic and try to hold the revs in that range in the lower gears I get the stalling.  The TRE doesn't help, and I even had it tuned on a dyno...which was a waist of money.  Does anyone have a map or suggestions for this set up.  I'm almost to the point of putting the stock exhaust backon.
Take it back to who you had mapped it.
You paid money to have it mapped right then make them map it right. If not tell us who did it so no one will take it to them and waste money.
Take it to Lee next time

Thanks Johnny! I got a "GOOD DEAL!" on the dyno time, and I knew the tuner was in a hurry and had three other people in line behind me. As usual you get what you pay for. I've already talked to Lee's Performance and I'm going to let him do the airbox and pair mods, along with a real custom map. Thanks for the advice!

Back