Looking for a good Chatterbox

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking into purchasing a chatterbox that I can plug a mp3 player and cell phone into. The problem is that I don't know that much about chatterboxes. I would like to have a chatterbox that is voice activated so I can easily switch in between the cell phone and the mp3 player. Any suggestions???

Cuffee,
I have the Chatterbox X-2 and I use it mostly for my minidisk player. I can plug a cell phone into it, but it only works with nokia phones and I haven't tried it for that. There have been a few posts for audiocomm (or autocomm??), which is a hub of sorts for all electronics......coffee maker too. Anyway, you might want to do a search for that as well, before you settle on chatterbox. I have used them for about the last 10 years, but they may not be what you are looking for - I am thinking of going with the audio/autocomm myself.

Just my .02

Cuffee,
I have the Chatterbox X-2 and I use it mostly for my minidisk player.  I can plug a cell phone into it, but it only works with nokia phones and I haven't tried it for that.  There have been a few posts for audiocomm (or autocomm??), which is a hub of sorts for all electronics......coffee maker too.  Anyway, you might want to do a search for that as well, before you settle on chatterbox.  I have used them for about the last 10 years, but they may not be what you are looking for - I am thinking of going with the audio/autocomm myself.

Just my .02
Thanks! I am about to do a search on audiocomm (or autocomm??) now. I will post what I find out.

Whats a "chatterbox"
rock.gif

If you go with the Chatterbox, I reccomend the X-1, it has a more powerful transmitter, a feature that is great if you are meeting up with another rider when you both get close-by, or if you get seperated. You can get them at a couple places on the net for 239.00

Back