super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Sorry guys got home from work and our Internet was down...

They are Carrozzeria VSTAR's in Anodized "Wine Red". They won't go on the bike till January or February. I am gonna wait and see what CZ comes up with for rotors. They have a new line coming out and it looks nice but it's not ready yet. If they are not ready by mid February then I will buy Galfers...

I went with the Anodized red because it is different than the red on the bike. The PC version looked closer but if you have tried to match anything perfect to the damn color that SUZUKI put on the red LE's in 04' then you'd know that nothing is ever gonna match it correctly. I figured "completely different" was better than "huh, close but just not right". I have 90 degree stems coming for them and will toss on a Roadlock when she all goes back together, The sprocket was included in choice of colors, I stayed stock on the tooth count(the bike is scary now with 195 HP on tap, more pep would be bad...)

Got tires for me yet John?

My black set on the bike will live in our trailer in case anyone gets a flat in our travels to the Gap or Daytona in the spring. I have a set of Sand Blasted (ready to coat or paint) stockers for sale with hub and bearings if anybody wants them. PM me if interested...

Thanx for looking guys...

Back