Anyone get out and ride today?

rockethead

Registered
It's overcast today in good 'ol WV supossed to rain but only in patches so I had to get out for a ride. Ran a few errands around town and now am just killin time till my class starts. gonna rider er out there too(15 min ride). *I got all my parts in last weekend so next week I will be rolling around on new (to me ) rims/tires/forks:thumbsup: feels good to get the bike back in perfect working order. So, post up if ya pulled her out of the garage and took er for a spin today!

you had to make it worse didnt u:poke: i wanna ride so bad, but is snowing:banghead:but i still have alot of work to do on my bike anyway.

april snow.jpg

Went riding a little grabbed some lunch and ran a few errands. Needed to warm the chain up for maintenance. Beautiful day here Sunny and 77 at the moment.

rode to work, gonna ride home...:thumbsup:
again tomorrow, and the next day, maybe not friday- might rain... we'll see

yep! Still quite a lot of gravel in some of the curves but upper 40's and S-U-N :woot:
Still learning the turns and leans of the Busa but there are a lot of good threads for info on that.

Rio

sorry to hear that so many of ya'll are still having to deal with some rough weather. i ride almost everyday :laugh: i'll keep on thinkin of you while i'm out there on 2

Back