Look What this idiot Says about the busa in his Ad

guns.gif

I called him he said hes selling her to buy a new BUSA hahahaha j/k hes one of those guys that get a hard on walking threw the department store looking at the manakins

Wait a minute.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

"The ZX1200R demands respect where ever its driven unlike the hayabusa this bike has a ton of power but still can be driven through turns like a smaller sportbike."[/quote]

Perhaps he meant to put a period after "driven". So he's saying its got a ton of power but handles better. Thats not so bad.

yah the busa has no power lol that is the funniest thing ive heard in a while.

Wait a minute.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

"The ZX1200R demands respect where ever its driven unlike the hayabusa this bike has a ton of power but still can be driven through turns like a smaller sportbike."[/quote]

Perhaps he meant to put a period after "driven".  So he's saying its got a ton of power but handles better.  Thats not so bad.[/quote]
I called him and told him to pizz off and die.

thumb_up.gif

r8

(just kidding)

give him a call and ask him to explain how it has more power than the busa.. Im wondering if he would like to drag race me and see who gets smoked. bet he wouldnt put his title on it.

The stereo type that the Busa can't turn seems to be perpetuated by people who have never even ridden one. IGNORANCE!!!!

Back