professional squid..

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
this guy talking about squids on the road... take a look at picture and read what he says!!! no wonder he can't ride anymore.. who is talking??:laugh:

NICE HAYABUSA

You guys jelly or what?

gonna_hate_3_Haters_Gonna_Hate-s570x515-110262-580.jpg

"just getting outta bikes.. have had several severe injuries that make it too hard for me too ride these bikes anymore.. im a professional rider im not some dumb ass" .......:lol:

Sitting on the tank on a wheelie is called a high chair... and it takes SKILL.
What you choose to wear while doing this is a personal choice.
I love how the gear nazis and and people who can't ride like that are the first to make smart comments.
Haters hate:thumbsup:.

There is a difference between a squid and a hoon and a squidy hoon but squidy hoons don't live very long in the wild :laugh:

I would stay away from juiced up Busa's

You guys jelly or what?

gonna_hate_3_Haters_Gonna_Hate-s570x515-110262-580.jpg

Agreed.. There's a lot of squids here in Houston (that's North Houston). Squids usually, to my knowledge, are gearless. I'll say even stupid people can wear gear too. But looks like he's got gear. So not a squid. And being there are several perfessional stunt teams down here... As in actually get paid to play people. Hey may be one. All juiced up.. There's a lot of tracks.. I see skill and if he's had several Busa's and he's riding a juiced one and still alive... I just don't see squid. Might email him and see what parts he's got around I may be interested in. If I meet him I'll let you know if he's really a squid, stupid, or just one that presses the limits.

Sitting on the tank on a wheelie is called a high chair... and it takes SKILL.
What you choose to wear while doing this is a personal choice.
I love how the gear nazis and and people who can't ride like that are the first to make smart comments.
Haters hate:thumbsup:.

not a hater but based on what i read i like to give my opinion about it.
he does not even know if his bike is 04 or 05!!!!
why would you put down others if they have a choice of what to wear.. has nothing to do with selling the bike.
sever injuries.. based on picture.. i am guessing it is not from playing ball!!
if i want to sell my bike and expect to get calls i make sure don't put a picture of it doing stunt on it and give thumbs up for the camera!!

too me not a very bright pro rider!!

not a hater but based on what i read i like to give my opinion about it.
he does not even know if his bike is 04 or 05!!!!
why would you put down others if they have a choice of what to wear.. has nothing to do with selling the bike.
sever injuries.. based on picture.. i am guessing it is not from playing ball!!
if i want to sell my bike and expect to get calls i make sure don't put a picture of it doing stunt on it and give thumbs up for the camera!!

too me not a very bright pro rider!!

Actually that statement wasn't aimed at you, and I'm not defending the seller either.
I just get real tired of guys mouthin off that if beat your tank flat you're an idiot.
There is a time and place for everything in life. If you stunt in traffic or through a neighborhood full of kids, then you're an idiot, skilled or not.
However, some folks like to class everyone that CAN stunt the same. These are usually the same folks that will tell you how fast they went up the highway, but that's ok, because they don't stunt, AND they know how to ride...oh how they wish.
Jealousy justified, in their own mind. You see where I'm going with this?
I also love the gear nazi who wears their helmet, jacket, gloves, boots...and blue jeans! Apparently the skin on their legs, and knee caps and joints are invincible. Even kevlar jeans don't protect you from impact! But wait, they don't need knee protection, as they can't drag a knee anyway. Another horror on public streets, even though you can drag a knee in complete control, and be at or below the speed limit too.
I wear full leathers, or a helmet, t-shirt and shorts. It's a personal choice, and so far still a right to choose.
So as I said, haters hate.:beerchug:
So the next time I ride a slow controlled wheelie in full leathers on a deserted road, I'll remind myself that I have no skill or ability, as the bike wasn't intended to be used that way. :rofl:

I own a squid mobile. I've crashed it a lot (because I'm really not that good yet). I like my 'Busa too much for that.. :laugh:

*note the Gen1 tail light. :rofl:
2011-11-10114203-1.jpg

2011-11-10114243.jpg

Learn it in the lot, kill it on the streets.

I own a squid mobile. I've crashed it a lot (because I'm really not that good yet). I like my 'Busa too much for that.. :laugh:

*note the Gen1 tail light. :rofl:
2011-11-10114203-1.jpg

2011-11-10114243.jpg

Learn it in the lot, kill it on the streets.

Very nice, I'm waiting to find a deal on one myself. As opposed to spending so much in parts up front.:beerchug:

Back