Look out they are back in Florida!!

Joker

Registered
Look out they are back... Snowbirds and this video was shot in my area. Someone help me :laugh:

- Southwest Florida Christmas[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
it was actually fimlmed in my neck of the woods, Cape Coral and Fort Myers.

That is so funny and so scary same time .
They are back believe me.
The driving clips is me every day on a test ride with your typical Lincoln customer !

Joker....Fate what's up ?

Mike you are never around and you have a out of state tag that makes you a snowbird. I thought I saw you in the video. :laugh:

That is so funny and so scary same time .
They are back believe me.
The driving clips is me every day on a test ride with your typical Lincoln customer !

Joker....Fate what's up ?
Work, family and trying to find to ride.

Down here the leaves don't change color, the license plates do.:laugh:
:laugh: That is a good one! :beerchug:

Once I start getting foreign coins and see elderly, well fed men wearing Speedo's, the Season has arrived. :laugh:

They can be VERY dangerous when your riding a bike. I try to ride scared and very defensively around them. They are here in massive quantities. Every year a few will run over someone and kill them without even knowing it. Scary!

Once I start getting foreign coins and see elderly, well fed men wearing Speedo's, the Season has arrived. :laugh:

no ****z, unless you live down here you just don't know how disturbing that is!! They think it is just fine when there junk is hanging out of the side of their g string, I mean speedo. ::11

Look out they are back... Snowbirds and this video was shot in my area. Someone help me :laugh:

- Southwest Florida Christmas[/url]

Thats too funny Randy, my friend was just telling me about this video. I wonder what it would be like if all the snowbirds were on Busa's. You think they may get where they are going any faster?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fate:
Didn't know you were from our area, let me know when you are for a ride. Just went to bike night in the cape with Dan and Joker, had a great time, and on the way home we dodged those in white hair and colored license plates :lol:

Fate:
Didn't know you were from our area, let me know when you are for a ride. Just went to bike night in the cape with Dan and Joker, had a great time, and on the way home we dodged those in white hair and colored license plates :lol:

Sounds Great.

Back