Local Raleigh Ride EVERY SUNDAY MORNING

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
STARTING 2/28/10
Myself and a group of about 6 to 10 people have been ride every Sunday Morning From Sheetz Gas Station off Capital Blvd US-1 In Raleigh Meet at 8:30am Stands up at 9:00am. Next to Matison Motorsports
Sheetz‎ - more info »4801 Thornton Rd, Raleigh, NC‎ - (919) 862-0904‎
Local Ride backrounds NOTHING CRAZY but a great ride if your local. We take different routes, We ride to Occoneechee SteakHouse(They Serve a pretty good breakfast Eggs, Pancake, Waffles Etc) It's located in Hillsbough NC, If you can't meet at 9:00am at the Sheetz we arrive at Occoneechee at around 11:00ish.. A good turn out of bikes in Hillbough about 30 to 50 on a Sunday morning.

Just post a thread if you can Ride, or PM if you need more info.

Whats going on with the weather????
Its 60 today then tomorrow they're calling for snow?:moon:

Seems like they are a ton of riders in the Raleigh area. On ncsportbikes, they have a group ride every weekend. Around my area, it takes an act of Congress to get a group together.

Nice Shawn, looking forward to seeing you.. The Group is going out but I can't make this coming weeks ride. I'll be in Charlotte.

Loomis.

i would love to buy holy cow thats early leave time for me. and church usually takes out Sunday mornings for me

i would love to buy holy cow thats early leave time for me. and church usually takes out Sunday mornings for me

I ride regularly w/ this group and I have to agree...the early start time is a bit much.(especially on cooler mornings!) But its something they've had in place long before I started riding w/ them so I just have to make do.
I will say though, by heading out early it does make for very little cager traffic to have to contend with.
Its a great group and I enjoy riding each & every time w/ 'em :thumbsup:

See you all in about 3 weeks

I will try to meet up with you guys in a couple of weeks also, I will have to meet up with you guys in hillborough tho.

If some of the people can't meet at the Sheetz, You can still come out to Occoneechee SteakHouse at 11:00 because most of us in the group have a SECOND RUN after breaskfast around Lake Jordan Area. Then we split off around the cary by interstate 40 or 540. Too get home the the Wifes LOL..

“I’d rather be riding my motorcycle, thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycleâ€￾ :whistle:

:beerchug:

Hey Josh it's God's creation we're enjoying evertime we ride.He's first for me but that still leaves me plenty of time for riding after church is over.

dont get me wrong, ill ride to and from church. but gotta respect God, after all, he's the only reason why I'm still here :thumbsup:

Hey Josh it's God's creation we're enjoying evertime we ride.He's first for me but that still leaves me plenty of time for riding after church is over.

I agree completely. I enjoy going to church and am a baptist. I just found the quote the other day so I put it up.

if weather permits i'll meet up at the steak house around 11:00am this coming up weekend. I live in conover and to be at the sheetz, i'd have to leave at 6am :banghead:, little to cold i think but we'll see.....:please:

I'm Riding this SUNDAY weather is calling for 61' afternoon temp :laugh:, low to mid 40's in the Morning. See everybody at some point, in the morning or afternoon ride, for the people cant meet at Sheetz.

Enjoy and ride and be safe. Maybe the next one, just got back in town last night.

Thinking of either heading to the mountains Hickory/Conover get a cabin with the dirt bike on my truck, or take a spin around Pinehurst for 2 hours or so. Still a bit cold in the mountains though.???

Dalaster, wassup you want to ride local Pinehurst?

Just found out the the Occoneechee SteakHouse went out of business in the last week or so. Really just one place to meet Sunday mornings, The group still heads out to that area just not sure where we'll finish the first leg of the ride for breakfast. Pm me, I'll have more info after this coming sunday's ride.

Back