Local Ferrari Show in Corning, NY

i really wanted to go, but things came up and couldnt plan for the trip. I guess I'll have to b happy with the pics u r gonna post.

Saturday was a bust because of the weather...it cycled between rain and sun all day. Elvorin, you didn't miss much!

I it was sunny around 10am, so I headed up to the track on the busa, but just before I got there, it started to rain, so I did a u-turn and headed back home. We've got what's left of "Earl" passing through.

So Saturday evening, I took my car up to where the dinner was being held, and there were only about 10 Ferraris. It seems like they were left at the hotels and people came in their SUV's, Audi V10's, etc... instead.

Its now Sunday morning, and we have perfect blue skies. I'm on my way up to the track soon, and will post some pics later tonight...

These pics are from last night. The 16M Scuderia Spider was kinda nice :laugh:

Art of Ferrari II 008.jpg

Art of Ferrari II 009.jpg

Art of Ferrari II 018.jpg

Art of Ferrari II 019.jpg

Art of Ferrari II 017.jpg

Art of Ferrari II 027.jpg

Last edited:
just got home, had a great time, well worth the $15 admission!!!

Full rez pics available denon970@stny.rr.com

I'm pretty much Ferraried out, if thats even possible. I'll post ALL the pics in a few minutes, but here are a few videos :

(Turn up your speakers)

Man I would love to see that one time. Is it the same time every year? I might have to try to make a trip that way next year. Thanks for sharing

Back