Local Atlanta .oRg'ers

vman1300

Never Forgotten
The wife and I are in Atlanta for the long weekend and I will be doing a trackday at Road Atlanta tomorrow. So if ya get bored and just wanna get out of the house....I would love to see some of you guys........

I stopped by just after the rain and watched a couple of sessions. Looked like alot of fun.

DSC09912__Large_.JPG

I stopped by just after the rain and watched a couple of sessions. Looked like alot of fun.
Wish you had stopped by and said hello but most all dont know me lol......

I only rode 4 sessions due to energy level, chemo kinda does that to ya.

Get that 08 out there. You can ride the 1st 2 sessions of the day with NESBA for free in the Intro group.

I will be back in July to rip up RA.......

Let me know next time you go, I would like to meet up and I would love to get my 08 out there. I putted around the paddock area but wasn't really sure who I was looking for. I think I had the only busa there.

Let me know next time you go, I would like to meet up and I would love to get my 08 out there. I putted around the paddock area but wasn't really sure who I was looking for. I think I had the only busa there.
I think I saw you go by, but I wasnt sure....

I left the Busa at home and was on the R1. There were a few Busa's there in the B group.

If all goes as planned, I will be back to Road Atlanta in July. I will try to post up a little in advance....

The R1....

r1wheels_resize.jpg

Back