Lobusa?  anyone??

So good to hear from you Lo. Glad all is going good in your world. Hope to see you at the IMS or another venue here in NorCal. Keep the faith. Bob

No Busa?
rock.gif
sad.gif

Now I can't brag and say I know this FINE Sista who ride's a Busa!!!!
devil.gif

Glad you are doing good Lo! Sorry about the Harleys but hey at least you are still riding!

Good to hear from ya gurl
biggrin.gif
give me a call or a PM if you guys want to hook up for a ride
wink.gif

Hey Lo!!

I'll probably run in to you at Laguna! Glad to hear all is well with you both
biggrin.gif

No Busa?
rock.gif
sad.gif

Now I can't brag and say I know this FINE Sista who ride's a Busa!!!!
devil.gif
Well dayum!!  You can just say you know a fine sistah!! Sheesh!! You only thought I was cute cuz I rode a Busa... Now I really know how you are!!!

tounge.gif

p.s.  I always see your crazyass posts on BARF!!!
nah......he's got it backwards Lo.........Dex was butt ugly....it was you that made it look good ;) ...not the other way around!

Charles!! Wassup!! I'm sure I'll see you and Rich and FLRider at some of the events this year!! Not sure if I'm gonna be in town for Laguna... We'll see!!!

Frisbee... I know, I know... But at least I'm still riding... I'm constantly resisting the urge to dip and dive in the corners. My poor floorboards are all scraped up!! Takes some gettin' used to! That's why I need a trackbike!! Take all that need for speed to the track!!!

Kento-Moto!! Domo arigato!!!!

Lo The Artist formerly known as LoBusa now No-Busa!!
mad.gif

now there's a good 'ol gal. great to hear that things are goin great with ya, Lo!

you've been missin out on a buncha stuff here on the Org. Me being in Seattle, having a son, getting the bike rebuilt, etc.

Glad to see you pop in! Wish you stayed with us more, though.
biggrin.gif

Back