Lobusa?  anyone??

oldhat

Registered
hey....anyone heard from Lori? I know she only shows up once in a bluemoon here.......was just wondering if anyone has heard from her and if she's OK?

Do you want me to track her down
rock.gif

Matt, I chatted with her a month or so ago, she's fine moved to the Valley and sold Dexter. Her and Sean now are back to Harley's.
sad.gif

Other than that they are well.
biggrin.gif

Matt, I chatted with her a month or so ago, she's fine moved to the Valley and sold Dexter. Her and Sean now are back to Harley's.  
sad.gif

Other than that they are well.
biggrin.gif
What, she sold Dexter
AAAssjani.gif
? Now theres a woman who stands behind her man. Tell Lori, I said Wuz up, Ken !

yeah what Kent said. I talked with Lori not too long ago. Her and Shawn are making good mutual choices... all is good with her and her family (Shawn)

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150218755 -->

Wow, hard to believe she sold Dex! Glad to hear she's doing well though.

wow. Can't believe she sold him. Oh well...as long as she's happy and havin a good time with the hubby. Thas all that matters when it really comes down to it.

It's too bad she kept gettin harassed by some people here and that she left. I never had the chance to meet her. Her bike was badass.

Yeah, she made mention of selling Dex a couple of months back...
sad.gif
Sounds like a sound decision on her part; glad she's doing okay and I do miss seeing her around here...

hey....anyone heard from Lori? I know she only shows up once in a bluemoon here.......was just wondering if anyone has heard from her and if she's OK?
*sniff* *sniff*.... It's so nice to be loved!! Hey Sled!! Glad you remembered me!! I'm still waiting for a ride in the plane!
biggrin.gif
All is well in my world!!! And yes, stop the madness, I sold Dex!! (sigh) It was a tough decision, but for the best... Shawn and I are cruisin' these days... Can't imagine ever being without a motorcycle... Although I have to admit I've been thinkin' bout picking up a GSXR750 and puttin' race skins on it and settin' it up for track only!!! Still got the need for speed!!!

I pop in here from time to time to check on the ole crew, but I must admit I don't really know too many folks anymore... Icemann keeps me up to date with what's going on here. Just wanna make sure everyone's doing o'tay!!

Although I converted, Busa's still turn my head everytime I see one go by.....

Thanks for the luv!!!!

Lo
race.gif

come back to us LO. We miss you around here.
I'm glad to hear all is good with you and Shawn. I don't think I'm going to make Laguna this year but I'm going to try to make the bike show this winter. You better be there.
cool.gif

There she is! Awesome to hear you're doing great Lori...
smile.gif
I had the magazine you sent me (and so many others) out the other day, showing my son your Busa...he thought it was cool
biggrin.gif

Keep taking care of yourself and stop by every now and again...and what's this? NO pics of the new cruisers?
wink.gif

hey....anyone heard from Lori?  I know she only shows up once in a bluemoon here.......was just wondering if anyone has heard from her and if she's OK?
*sniff*  *sniff*....  It's so nice to be loved!!  Hey Sled!! Glad you remembered me!!  I'm still waiting for a ride in the plane!  
biggrin.gif
 All is well in my world!!!  And yes, stop the madness, I sold Dex!! (sigh) It was a tough decision, but for the best...  Shawn and I are cruisin' these days...  Can't imagine ever being without a motorcycle...  Although I have to admit I've been thinkin' bout picking up a GSXR750 and puttin' race skins on it and settin' it up for track only!!!  Still got the need for speed!!!

I pop in here from time to time to check on the ole crew, but I must admit I don't really know too many folks anymore...  Icemann keeps me up to date with what's going on here.  Just wanna make sure everyone's doing o'tay!!  

Although I converted, Busa's still turn my head everytime I see one go by.....

Thanks for the luv!!!!

Lo
race.gif
Hey girl!!!! Glad to see ya pop in!!! Gonna have to be a rental plane buddy......I know you've been outta the loop, but I'm in the middle of my second divorce.....sucks to be me huh? Anywho, most of the expensive toys have gone bye bye unfortunately....Sled aint got the cash he once had....but thats OK!

Glad to hear that you and the hubby are doing well......but did he sell his 12?? Tell Sean I said Hi......you guys be careful!

Matt

Hey Jim!! Good to hear from you!! If you come out for the moto show and the end of the year, let me know. If I'm in town more than likely I'll be there!!! Miss you too!!

Sage, thanks for the well wishes!! All's good here. Miss the Busa sometimes, but.... I had done just about everything I could to that bike. Time for a new project!!

Hey Shells, how you doing gurl?? I saw the pix of you riding at the meet-n-greet!! You go gurl!!! Represent the female Busa riders of America!! ha ha ha!! One of my patients' the other day asked me if I was the girl in the magazine on the purple bike?? I was shocked!! Dayum, how long ago was that?? He said he and his buddies had a goodtime with that article!!?? I didn't know what to say and was afraid to ask what in the hell did that mean!!! Oh well, my 2 minutes of fame..... I can't "taint" the site with a picture of a Hog gurl!! (eventho' it's tricked out!) It's still a hog!!! ha ha!

Hey Sled!!! Damn, sorry to hear about the Big "D" but shi# happens!! There's someone out there wonderful just waiting for you to find her!!! I thought it was me at one point, but you had just started dating the new ex and couldn't see my blatant flirtations for what they were!! (this was pre-Shawn and post-Divorce myself) Well, all things happen for a reason!! Material things can be replaced, true happiness is hard to find!!! I called Shawn's bluff with selling the Busa and his ZX12. I said, "you sell your bike first and then I'll sell mine!!" Well I'll be damned if he didn't find a guy who bought them both!!! &&^$%#^ **$&%&*$ *#**(%!!!! What could I say?? And I knew it was for the best!!! But I'm happy as long as I'm still on 2 wheels!! And as far as riding with Shawn, it's alot less stressful!! That boy is hell on wheels man!! He was makin' my blood pressure soar!!!

Well, thanks again for the love!!! I'm always watching out for you guys because I still consider you family!!! I appreciate the reciprocity and I'll always be in touch!!!!

Luv ya!!

Lo

Lo's always been one of the best on this site.......for those that don't know her......she rocks!!

.....and Lo.......damn.....next time be more forward with me!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
..........my hearts broken now!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good for you two.....thats awesome to hear!!! too funny with calling the bluff on the zx!!!! bet you won't do that a second time!!!

Hey....post up a pic of the new machines........we won't hold it against ya for sellin' Dex! Wonder what the guy he was named after did when ya sold it???.......he probably fell over dead......kind like a voodoo doll kinda thing!......and if only the folks knew the story on naming that bike!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There's the celebrity! You know we don't care what you ride as long as you ride! Besides, now you'll be ready for the new Busa when it comes out.

Back